Monday, May 20, 2019

Is It Weird?

From the Mail Bag:
"This may not have anything to do with masturbation month but maybe it does. I was driving home form a meeting I had to pee really bad. I got to the end of my street and realized I couldn't hold it another minute. I parked and opened the door and pissed right there. Then the oddest thing happened that my cock got really really hard. I think it was one of the hardest boners of my life and  I couldn't get it back into my pants and it stayed rock hard. I got in the house and had to jacked off before it went down. Is that wierd?"


Weird? Not really. Long-distance drivers are familiar with this, too. Truckers especially.
One of the advantages of being a male is the ability to piss whenever we need to, regardless of the location.
I've certainly had my share of times I had to pull over to pee. Even a couple times when the men's room was out of order and guys lined up at the bushes and trees.
Like a lot of men, the retired military guy across the street keeps a bottle in his truck for just suck emergencies.
A little surprising to me, actually. I'd never be able to pee sitting like that. Plus, during my time in the service taking a whizz outdoors was pretty common. 
The thing to remember, if you need to stop like that again: Public urination is a misdemeanor in most places. If the police happen upon you, beg forgiveness. Most will understand if you explain the urgency.
Getting a boner? Well, that's pretty common too - especially the first few times. It will most likely happen less and less the more you do this.

Is it weird that your erection lasted so long? That you had to relieve it by masturbating? No, and no.

I'm sure many of my male readers have faced the same dilemma.
Guys?

14 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Can't say it's ever happened to me.

AOM SoulFood said...

Mornin' Bro! I agree with you. From my own experience, when I was younger and had not yet done much naked outdoors stuff, those moments would give me quite a sexual charge. Mr. Dick telling me he liked the outdoors : ) I hope things warm up around your place, my Friend. Wishing you a deeelicious day! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Xersex said...

so normal

Mistress Maddie said...

Early happens to me, but when it does I pull off to a safe place. It's actually not healthy for the bladder and kidneys to hold back.

Anonymous said...

I am very much the exhibitionist. Any time I can pull it out safely in public...I'm going to have a boner :).

Your French Patrick said...

The fact of wanting to pee is nothing strange. The desire to jerk off either. I think I had these two desires once or twice in my life. But the fact of satisfying the first need had the effect of attenuating the second. Not at all of creating it.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Bruce Jensen said...

It is safe to say we have all been there. It has happened to me when we were on the way to Bryn's parents. I was being introduced to them and I guess it was a case of nerves. We were about 10 blocks away and I couldn't hold it any longer. We pulled over, I took my whiz but my dick was so hard I couldn't get it back in my shorts. Bryn came to my rescue and I was able to meet his parents with my anatomy under control.

The point is...you have a penis, you will get erections...enjoy it.

whkattk said...

@ Bruce - So well said!

Rad said...

As a non-exhibitionist, on those rare occasions that I find myself having to piss in the open, fuck yeah! I get a raging boner!

Adam said...

I'm wondering if there's a physical connection to the need to pee and the boner. It seems like a full bladder pressing against the prostate would cause the urgency in both peeing and ejaculating. Sometimes in the morning I wake with a full bladder and a nice stiffy, along with a need to take care of both. And relief in both areas feels good. Perhaps sitting in the car creates a bit more pressure down there, too.

whkattk said...

@ Adam - According to the medical community, the pressure on the prostate can, at times, cause an erection. What we call a "piss hard-on" typically dissipates while (or after) we pee.
It's usually the vibrations of the road that cause a boner, add the need to piss, and it can really get hard. Add the eroticism of pissing out in public and most of us are hit with a super hard boner.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy peeing outdoors and as someone pointed out above, as soon as I have the opportunity to flip my dick and balls out in safety, I get a boner. On a dog walk in the woods, I almost always have to piss. Then I choose a big tree near the path and whip the whole package out. Marking my territory gives me a nice piss boner and I always have to grin looking at the urine mark. Especially considering if others might see it shortly after. If they get the clue, that some man had been pissing and shaking his boner there?

whkattk said...

@ Anon, 2-20-2020 - Perfectly normal to get a boner when pissing outdoors. I think it happens to most men. The idea that someone else will come along and notice may add to the rigidness. BTW, I'm also one of those guys who hauls out the whole package (cock and balls) to take a piss. Gives the balls a chance to get some fresh air and dry out a little bit before stuffing everything back in.

Anonymous said...

Ah,the good roadside piss against the car's tyre. I have done it quite often. Gives me a boner almost every time. And I like peeing in a lake. Perhaps I am a kind of "mark my territory"- guy.
Keep up the good work and the great pictures!