Thursday, May 2, 2019

Bravo! Dad

This is a scheduled post because I am at a conference.
From the Mail Bag:

"My father was quite open with me about sex and masturbation as I approached puberty. I decided way back then that I would do the same if I ever had a son. Now that I do and he has hit that point, searching for places we might use to kick off conversations brought up your blog.
I commend you on such thorough research on the wide variety of topics that will help him better understand his maturing body.  You present things in a forthright but respectful manner and your blog has been bookmarked for his easy access.
Thank you for what you do here."




I received that mid-April but decided to save it for Masturbation Month because, if he's like any other guy at this age, he'll be obsessed with his cock and jacking off. It's important that he learn and understand how natural, normal, and healthy it is.


That a father would do this for his son is wonderful beyond words. I wish my own father had been so forthcoming in my youth. But, I doubt he had any knowledge of his own body, so how could he share information with me?
Anyway, Bravo! Dad. There may be people who think you're horrible and immoral for it, but the older your son gets the more appreciative he'll be for having a father who helped him with all this "guy stuff."

Masturbation Month is the perfect opportunity to teach him to take his time, enjoy it, revel in the pleasure of his entire erotic self.


7 comments:

SickoRicko said...

You deserve every word of praise!

AOM SoulFood said...

Bravo Dad, indeed! Lucky kid to have a dad who will make sure he has the right information and won't have to struggle with misinformation. Bravo to you! For being here to present good information helping others so that we can live healthier lives. Thank you Thank you! Wishing you all the very best, buddy. Hugs, Licks and Strokes, AOM

Mistress Maddie said...

Here here! You and McDonalds...ove a millions served!

Anonymous said...

Well done, that Dad !! I was in my mid-20s before my dad had any conversations with me about erections etc, but after that we spoke to each other very openly about our "boy bits" and were not shy about being naked when only the two of us were at home. Looking back, it was funny that we moved house when i was 20 and dad said i was at an age when i'd want more privacy so he'd tell my mum and my sisters to knock on my bedroom door before coming in. At our previous place i already had my own room, and i'd been masturbating since i was age 11½ anyway!

JeanWM said...

90 degrees today. Summer has already arrived here even though it’s only the first week of May! Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

I do think it is a very natural thing for a father to share about the trials of puberty openly with his son. I wish that my father had done that with me. If a son could feel OK about discussing sexual matters with his father, then he would feel more confident as he experiences the changes in his body, erections and masterbation, the things you need to know about sex before his first experience, etc.

I would be interested in hearing for other guys who had a father who shared openly about these issues.

Xersex said...

sure your blog is useful!