Tuesday, May 7, 2019

A Gesture of Goodwill

From the Mail Bag:
"I wonder if you could settle an argument for me and my wife. My wife meets various girlfriends for lunches and spa days (hair, nails, massage, etc) several times a week. I work in a well-paid, high-stress job. Several years ago a colleague and I discovered we both enjoy giving and receiving massage so we started trading off. We meet up weekly. One week he massages, the next week I do. It's been a great arrangement. It provides me with relaxing time away from life stresses. The rest of my free time is devoted to her.

She mistakenly walked into the room (we have a room in the house set up for couples massage) while I was on the table and excused herself with a quick "Sorry." After David left, she told me that he clearly had his hands wrapped around my dick. I explained as matter-of-factly as I could that, yes he did but so what. A hand job is no different than masturbation. She says it's not. Who's right?

We've got dinner out at a very nice (but extremely high-priced restaurant) riding on this one. The irony being that even if she wins the money comes out of my pocket, but if I win at least I'd be able to continue trading massages with my co-worker without harassment."




A massage intended to calm and relax will be accomplished much more readily (not to mention thoroughly) by topping it off with an ejaculation. That's a given. The thing which might be argued, particularly by a spouse, is whether or not that constitutes masturbation because someone else is doing the stroking for you.

Before I settle the matter, I want you to think about the situation in reverse: She's the one trading masturbatory massages. Would it bother you, or would you consider it the same as if she was alone with her vibrator?


Yet, even if you and your friend are stroking each other's cocks during those weekly meetings, the given official moniker is "mutual masturbation."
Therefore, in my mind, you win this one. But, take her out to dinner anyway as a gesture of goodwill.

8 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

In France, employees of a massage parlor practiced massages with "finishing", ie with masturbation or fellatio at the request of the client, for a price supplement, and the leaders of the massage parlor have been convicted for aggravated pimping and association of criminals.

Therefore, sorry but masturbation is a lot more a sexual act than a massage.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Xersex said...

no problems in my opinion

Mistress Maddie said...

Well, I have not had to many different people who do my massages. But all three guys who did them did end up masturbating me in the massage. The first guy saw me hard and asked if he could "take care of it". The next two just went for it. My current guy I have, I had for three years now, and does a full body deep tissue combined with tantric. He gives my dick a lot of attention starting with barley taps, touches and rubs, on the head, shaft and balls, before going into lights rubbing and will make the feeling heavy slowly, before going into a full on stroke of the shaft, till I cum. No doubt its a intimate situation...but it is masturbation, not a hand job...that implies wham bam, thank mamme. To me during a massage it's all part of the package.

Anonymous said...

If I were you.. I would divorce my wife. massage between men are the best.. no one knows better to hold our dicks than a man.

JeanWM said...

I agree with you, But after a fancy dinner maybe he should request that they have mutual massages too. Win-win

Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

As a massage therapist, I have many married clients who come and want the massage to end with a happy ending. I do not have a problem massaging a man to ejaculation because that really is part of getting a relaxing massage in my opinion. LOL! He is getting relief he needs and he is not cheating around on his wife. It's practically therapeutic!

In regards to this man's situation, I think she should actually be happy that he has this friend who he can share that with and is probably not looking to play any other place. He is only massaging his cock and he wasn't riding it. As you said, you can flip the script. What if she wanted a woman to swap massages with and they massaged each other to climax? Obviously they are open to couples massages, so it sounds like they both know the benefits of massage.

I agree with you. He wins but take her to dinner with a smile on his face because it sounds like everyone is a winner!

whkattk said...

@ MFP - I don't think the guys are professional masseurs...they simply work together at the same company.

Tex said...

It sounds like she's ok with her husband masturbating. But in this situation she saw another mans hand wrapped around her husband's cock. As far as she's concerned, her husband has cheated on her. Yes, there is a difference between masturbating by yourself and getting a hand job from someone else.