Thursday, May 23, 2019

Pay Attention to Those Boners

I love getting comments and emails from readers. Especially like the comment Bretty left yesterday. It means the blog is making a difference, and that's been my goal.

"I’m in my late 40s and for a number of years couldn’t tell you the last time I woke up with wood. If I wanted to have a wank I could get hard, but I just wasn’t waking with morning wood. That is until about 4 months ago, after I was diagnosed with very severe Obstructive Sleep Apnoea and started on CPAP therapy. Within days my life and health transformed, and now, morning wood is a regular thing. Not everyday, I’m no teenager after all, but very frequent and sometimes if I don’t stroke one out I think it may not go away, lol. They’re rock hard like the “old days”.

It really is a true barometer of health, and I learned that from this blog. So thanks, here’s a hug and a big sloppy kiss xx
Keep stroking."








Boners really are a man's Health Barometer. And, as French Patrick stated in his comment, "Morning wood or any other hour's wood." 


Guys, always, always, always pay attention to those boners.

7 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I always enjoy the letters you receive and your input to them.

Your French Patrick said...

I found a list of 160 terms and expressions meaning "penis" in slang.
@ http://onlineslangdictionary.com/thesaurus/words+meaning+penis.html
The first one in alphanumeric order is "100% all-beef thermometer"
This kind of thermometer is the one and only one which can changes its length.
The barometer can not.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Bretty said...

OMG you used my comment for a post. Awesome!

AOM SoulFood said...

Hey, Bro! Hope you are feeling better - sending you positive healing vibes. I'm holding you close and won't let go. Thanks for being such a bright positive light to the world. Hugs, Licks and Strokes, AOM

Mistress Maddie said...

There our magic wands to good health!

Anonymous said...

Pay attention to your own boner and also your buddy's boner!

JiEL said...

As always, nice post and very interesting subject.

For me, my «boner» was fading as I was over 55yo. But it was a sign that I had issues with diabetes and I didn't know about it since I had vision problems and that my fingers and toes began to loose sensitivity.

On October 16 2016, I was then 65yo, I went to emergency hospital and it was there that I was diagnosed as diabetes. But the damages were done to my nervous system and veines. That was why my «boner» did fade along the years.

Now, my diabetes is in control but I have only «flacide» boners and it is improving little bit at the time. Never had issue to ejaculate even without being able to have big hardons.

So, age isn't the only fact that men have less boners.