Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Piss Boner / Off-Sides?

Sometimes being a dad extends beyond what we may believe should be our responsibility. Consider the following:

"My wife and I agreed that she would take care of our daughter's education and I would take care of our son's. Now she's pushing her's off on me. It seems our daughter has a problem accepting our son's "morning situation." Like most males he makes his way to the bathroom before it resolves. Now I'm supposed to explain this to our daughter? I call off-sides."


Off-sides? One would've thought, by now, your wife had an understanding of morning wood to the point she could sufficiently explain the situation. It shouldn't matter who does the explaining, though, because he has no control over this.

 I can say that kids reach an age where they are uncomfortable facing these kinds of things; a sense of "I don't want to know about that" kicks in. It's up to you as parents to give them the information they need to deal with life. And morning boners are simply a part of life.

If your wife refuses to address the topic with your daughter, print out this May 2019 article, "Morning Wood: Causes and Frequency," from MedicalNewsToday. Have her read it and tell her she can ask if she has any questions.
That rather goes hand-in-hand with this question:

"What exactly is a piss-hard?"
We'll go to Urban Dictionary for this one. A "piss-hard," "piss hard-on," or "piss boner" is how some people refer to morning wood precisely because of the above father's observation. We wake in the morning with our cocks hard as can be, also feeling the urgent need to pee. The boner doesn't dissipate until we relieve the bladder. 
What happens is the fullness of the bladder presses on the prostate, causing the erection be harder and stubborn. You can test this theory by putting external pressure on the prostate - the cock pushes forward and expands. Thus, the "piss -hard." In turn, the erection itself may get even more obstinate by cutting off the flow of urine.
 The way to resolve it is to put as much pressure on the bladder wall as possible to force the urine through this much smaller opening.
"If You Want to Pee With a Boner" from Mel Magazine does a good job of describing what needs to be done.

14 comments:

Xersex said...

morning wood: what's the problem?

SickoRicko said...

All very good links and, as usual, very good advice. Have a great day!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Haha
Peeing with a boner is at the same time hard and slightly sexy. I love it when I sleep with men and they get morning wood.
Man, I wish people would be more open when talking to their children about how natural sex is.

XoXo

whkattk said...

@ Sixpence - It would make the world a much better place if parents weren't so afraid to discuss sexual function. Morning wood is just the way the male body works...and be thankful it does. Work that is! LOL. xoxo

Anonymous said...

When I lived in the country, there was no one for miles. So, I could just go outside.

Rad said...

I went a while there without getting morning wood; work stresses were really bad. But decided to retire and since putting those plans into motion the end of last year, the work stress is diminishing and morning wood has RETURNED with a VENGEANCE! ...much to the absolute pleasure of my husband!

Love having something to shake hands with as I wake up in the mornings!

Retiring at the end of April. I chuckle when co-workers of mine (who don't know yet) lament that the days seem to get harder and harder. I just respond with "Boy... can I relate!".

whkattk said...

@ Rad - This is so good to hear. Stress is one of the biggest boner killers there is.

Anonymous said...

I have 5 grandsons in one family. They are building a new house and putting in a urinal in the bathroom that the boys will share. That should help with the piss-hard. Wish I would have had a urinal when I was a teen.

Anonymous said...

dad explained those to us when we were little tykes - the 2 Rs

whkattk said...

@ Anon, 8:33 AM - That is fantastic. Residential urinals are becoming more and more popular. Until everyone has them, we are stuck with all manner of acrobatics to hit the target or pissing in showers or outdoors.

Anonymous said...

To skip the possible mess I can sit and lean forward and push my penis downward to relieve myself. That's if I have to go really bad or in the middle of the night and too tired to wait around on the erection to go down. Sometimes it feels like the urine won't even flow. Once the pee flow starts the erection eases down, and I can generally push down and lean forward on the toilet to aim into the bowl. I don't want to piss though the crack between the seat and toilet bowl rim. Sometimes a little tickle or rub on my lower back upper crack will cause one more short flow of urine.

Anonymous said...

Those occasional times when I have a piss-hardon that is so hard it's sorta painful, the toilet is useless to me. I have to go to the backyard (we have a privacy fence)...... or if it's raining or snowing, I have to piss in the shower and use the hand wand to rinse the walls and floor, and then dry my feet. Such an ordeal.

The first time my wife caught me pissing in the shower, I explained it was the lesser of two evils, as I didn't want either of us to have to scrub the bathroom around the toilet. I joked that having a husband with a dick made of steel in the morning had its pros and cons.

Sure wish I had a urinal. Why don't we see a lot more of them? I'm guessing that men for the most part design most of our bathrooms don't they??? Are they all 80 years old?

whkattk said...

@ Anon, Feb 11 - That's what I encourage men to do: Piss outside or in the shower. Residential urinals are very slowly catching on. And, you're right, it's amazing that the majority of architects designing homes are men and they don't consider making urinals standard. I think it MAY be because women (like my own wife) find them displeasing to look at. But, if more men would assert themselves, there would be more. Thankfully, with the help of one of her girlfriends (her husband had one installed and she's decided she loves it), I have managed to convince my wife of the benefits. Like your wife accepting the shower piss, sometimes it takes a little communication.

Anonymous said...

I love peeing with a boner. Not only with morning wood, but every time of day. To be honest, as soon as I get bladder pressure, my cock starts to swell as a reaction. Really can't do anything against it, so I enjoy!
Great blog,mate!