Wednesday, January 8, 2020

That Luscious Explosion

Several comments to yesterday's post say so much in so few words. Guys masturbate for a plethora of reasons, but the one that should be the most common is for the sheer pleasure.

The slow building of erotic energy, the peak of it when the entire body begins to tingle and hum, is one of the nicest things we can do for ourselves.


It should be a journey and, most of the time, we seem to forget that. We recognize the sense of being horny - the heaviness in the balls, the growing bulge - and our thought is to relieve them. We almost consider them as symptoms, something that needs to be cured.


Curing the boner, the ache in the balls, doesn't have to lead to the fast and furtive thing it was in our youth. We guys love it when our cocks get hard, we like the look of it, feel of it in our hand.


 So why rush? Slow down. Take your time.  Slowly build the intensity. Enjoy the hardness.
Build to that luscious explosion.

8 comments:

Xersex said...

nice post! cum is always well cummed

SickoRicko said...

Fabulous post!

Anonymous said...

What a great post. You are so right about going slow and building erotic energy until it explodes throughout the body! And out of the body!

JeanWM said...

And use it or lose it. It seems to be a weathervane for how your body is functioning. Hugs and Bisons.

Your French Patrick said...

I think back to your yesterday's reader who was astonished that "He was slow and deliberate with his hands all over his body. This reminds me of the story of the father who comes into the bathroom and surprises his son jerking off in the shower. Seeing the wrathful look of his father he anticipate his reproaches by saying "I thought we have the right to soap our cock at the speed we want".
Hugs and bisous, my darling Jean and Pat.

Anonymous said...

I think that's one of the reasons I taught my sons that jerking off is good so they would learn to enjoy it instead of having to hide and fire a load as fast as possible. - Dad

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Yes!
Now that I am no longer seeing my buddy (distance, life, things happen) I have noticed that I masturbate more. Funny how that woks. I have also turned to a toy and I find that a slow burn is the best strategy!

XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Sixpence - Toys can sure enhance our experience...and, why not increase our pleasure when we can.