Wednesday, January 29, 2020

More Talking Roots

A message asking for clarification on the issue of bicycle seats.

"oy, I'm confused...I have always read that vigorous or frequent bicycle riding WAS a potential cause of ED.
Now someone is inserting the bicycle seat under a chair for...saving the perineum and preventing ED?
Now I'm not sure what is what...Can you find out?" JL
The boner-crushing bike seats are to be avoided by guys.


The new designs, labeled as Anatomic Relief Zone Bicycle Seats, protect the perineum. 


We should never sit on anything for any real length of time that doesn't provide proper cushioning. Even those giant exercise balls that have been touted as the perfect way to sit for long periods of time, promote proper posture, and work the core muscles, should be avoided as a replacement for your 8-hour workday desk chair.
Be kind to your cock - the entire thing, not only the length you see when dropping trou. 



 Protect the boner.




6 comments:

Xersex said...

nice ideas

Rad said...

Thank you for the visual of what it is I need to look for! Ordered mine this afternoon from Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MF8TO1P/ref=twister_B07P95L5VY?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Anonymous said...

Good information. I knew about bad bike seats, but it's difficult to avoid sitting in other places that aren't anatomically designed. At work I was often sitting on everything from old worn out chairs to somewhat decent chairs. I tried to get up and move around some of the time though. I certainly couldn't take my own seat, and in my position dare I ask for something else! At home I know I'm probably guilty of sitting in my computer chair too long shopping online. There's just so many fun things to look at and shop for. You think it is fast but you get sucked in for quite some time. Then again how are we to view this blog unless we are in front of a screen? Another conundrum... Great pics and hope you're well

SickoRicko said...

Great pix and great post! Have a great day!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Thanks for the clarification! I was a little confused for a hot minute, too,
Also, thanks for the photos. Especially those big blonds. Yum.

XoXo

Beezer said...

Thank you, Pat for the bike seat information. I just checked my bike seat
I've been using for years and it's one of the OK ones you show.