Monday, January 27, 2020

Talking Roots

Let's talk roots, shall we?
"I'm in my early 30's and in decent health. My BMI [Body Mass Index] is pretty good. Because I sit at a computer all day I hit the gym every night. Doesn't matter if I'm with someone or by myself I'm still not getting a good solid hard-on. Any idea what is causing this?"




Let's get right to the root of the problem. You spend all day sitting in front of a computer. Let me repeat: Sitting in front of a computer.


Like the tap root of a palm tree, the perineum is the root of the cock. Running through it is a nerve bundle. Damage the nerves along the root, and it will make getting boners difficult. And, in the long run, kill them off completely.

Take a good gander at the cushion you sit on for eight hours a day (if not longer). Sitting at your desk is slowly crushing the nerve bundle.
Desk chairs - unlike newer bicycle seats - are not designed to protect the perineum. Doing an internet search, I sure couldn't find any.
Your only solution is to get one of the adjustable desks. While neither manufacturers nor reviewers list the saving of boners as a benefit, it is. CNET lists the pros and cons of five different ones, ranging in price from $69 US to $400 US.

While your employer may not be willing to spend the money, your peace of mind is worth the personal expense. Your health is worth it. More precisely
your cock health is worth it.

8 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Excellent pix and excellent advice! Have a great day!

AOM SoulFood said...

Great info. Thanks. I hope all is well with you and yours, my Friend. Wishing you a beautiful day. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

JeanWM said...

And tell your doctor next visit. You never know what a few tests will show. Hugs and bisous.

John said...

Sadly, I've noticed this very sad problem myself. No matter what, my erections just aren't as hard as they used to be. Guess it's time to get a stand up desk.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I've read somewhere that every boner is a blessing and I absolutely agree!
Funny how we never think about what we do during our daily lives that affects us in myriad ways. I've never thought about my desk chair being a stealth attack on my boners!!

XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Sixpence - Truth. We don't think about it until we have a negative affect. The better we treat ourselves, the better off we'll be...right down to, or maybe starting with, our cocks. xoxo

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Absolutely!

Xersex said...

very interesting