Monday, January 20, 2020

The More You Use It

Everything you wanted to know about Penis, but not really. This Healthline article "Is the Penis a Muscle or an Organ and 9 Other Facts" covers the very, very basics. But, I thought, what the heck, why not post it here?





Regardless of what author Adrienne Santos-Longhurst indicates regarding the "Use It or Lose It issue," she is not a medical professional (nor does she have personal experience), but we can agree that the more you use it, the better.




It helps keep you healthy and, in return, it remains healthy and usable.

5 comments:

Xersex said...

love these dicks!

SickoRicko said...

Great post and interesting article!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Well, I have been trying to get Kegels right for years. I knew a guy that could lift a towel with his dick. I enjoyed watching.
And I think I’ve been using it on my own lately. You know, for that keeping it functional thing? Not the same, but hey.

XoXo

whkattk said...

@ Sixpence - Then, I dare say, you're doing them right and, yeah, it is the same. No saying we can't enjoy the cock as we do the Kegels. :-D

tonyitalian1951@comcast.net said...

The last guy has a beautiful dick. I love the whole picture!!!