Tuesday, January 28, 2020

With Care and....

Uh-huh. This is why I so appreciate all my readers.

"Dear Pat,
I read the post on desk chairs and thought I'd share my solution.
A trip to my urologist and a sonogram later proved that's exactly what was happening to me. The doctor told me I needed to quit putting "body crushing pressure" on the perineum. A search for a proper desk chair came up empty so I improvised.
I bought a bicycle seat, removed the hardware and used it as an added cushion at work. Some of the guys made jokes about it so I made it a permanent part of the chair by putting it under the upholstery. It was pretty easy to remove the staples and slip it in and then restaple the cloth. My boners are definitely worth it. -Paul"




So, guys, flagging boners do not need to be a foregone conclusion. With care and a little ingenuity we can prevent them.






*************************************
Happy to tell you that Faithful Reader French Patrick is home from the hospital. He says he's well, but exhausted. We send our warmest hugs and bisous for continued healing.
*************************************
I have an appointment today to have the stitches from the minor surgery removed. Have an excellent day.

11 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Very ingenious of that guy! Have a great day!

Xersex said...

best wishes to Patrick

Your French Patrick said...

Perineal gymnastics is also an effective and beneficial method.

It is in difficult times that we see who are our true friends. And as regards Christopher, AOM, Jean and yourself, my dear Pat, it is not the first time that this is proven. It's better to have fewer friends when, in return, they are the best ones.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings.

AOM SoulFood said...

Hey Buddy - It is great news that Patrick is back. I hope your stitches came out well and that you are doing well. Wishing you and yours all the best. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Bruce Jensen said...

Great news about French Patrick. Bryn and I hope that both of you heal quickly and are feeling well soon.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Well, he was crafty? I think I'd try one of those giant balls or those seats that do not put much pressure on your perineum.
Glad your friend is better!
And hope the removal of the stitches is a breeze.

XOXO

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Mon ami, you are a long-distance BFF. It is wonderful to have you return, and on the mend. Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ Bruce - Thank you both!

whkattk said...

@ Sixpence - No-go on the giant ball. Good for exercising the core, not good for the boner. :-)

Your French Patrick said...

@ Xersex
@ Sixpence Notthewiser
@ Bruce Jensen
Thanks so very much, buddies.

Anonymous said...

Your perineum is actually just the same tissue as your penis. (In fact, if you've ever done interfemoral sex, you can see what I mean.) It supplies your penis with blood. You'd be surprised how many men experience impotence from crushing it all day.

Also, that damned horizontal support bar? Not helping. One crash and you can crush your perineum.