Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Four or Five Hours

 

A reader left a comment on the Tantric Cousin to Edging that he'd read somewhere that singer-songwriter Sting practiced edging. Well, lo! and behold! we've found an article about that here: "Let's Check In On Sting, Our King of Edging" via MEL magazine. (I think I've actually got the link this time.)

"...Over the last three decades, the musician has become known for his penchant for both punishing yoga and tantric sex — two activities he (supposedly) practices regularly..."




When it comes to sex, Sting has found that the journey is the thing to relish, not the destination.

"...He’s also made plenty of references to edging and “four- or five-hour” sex marathons...."




But, the issue for some when it comes to edging is whether it's unhealthy. According to "Where Does the Ejaculate Go If You're Into Edging" Not in the least. But, evidently some horror stories have surfaced, though the medical community begs to differ.



While there's nothing wrong with a "quickie," I'll say, Sting's idea of spending the time to enjoy the pleasure, the journey, is a good one. Too often guys tend to rush toward the ejaculation. Sure, cumming feels great; it's a welcome release.

But the pleasure of getting there should be the focus.



Though, as Faithful Reader Jean pointed out: "Who has four or five hours?"

While you're at it, don't forget to do that

BALL CHECK





14 comments:

Hot guys said...

Oh, I wish I could erase this detail about Sting from my mind. 😜

Mistress Maddie said...

Maybe Sting can show me his technique!!!!

SickoRicko said...

The link worked! Great GIFs too!

Rad said...

Exactly... would LOVE to have 4 or 5 hours. At the MOST, my husband and I are good for about 25 minutes, then the legs begin to cramp or we just run out of energy.

I am at that age where; if I get a hard-on - MOVE! FAST! Get the most out of it!!!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Hahaha
Yes, come through, Sting!
The experience should be quite interesting.

XOXO

AOM SoulFood said...

Great post! I love the idea of "the journey is the thing to relish, not the destination." We grew up as boy learning to be quiet and rush through to the end so we would not get caught. There really should be an education program to help young people to know their bodies and develop healthy attitudes towards their body and their sexuality. Thanks for all you do for us, Buddy. Wishing you and yours all the very best. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Your French Patrick said...

In my opinion, better four or five hours devoted to something which please us than one minute devoted to listen Trump.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

uptonking said...

Variety is the key to life. Sometimes... getting straight to the point can be fun. Other times... yes... savor every moment. Thanks for sharing.

JeanWM said...

Sting must be in good physical shape, getting and maintaining an erection is a good indicator.
We should add time for ourselves in our New Year’s resolutions, just around the corner. Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Absolutely! Very soon we won't have to.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Maybe we'll be able to relax enough for that next year. Oh, soon....soon. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

How do you shorten refractory period? I'd be interested in marathon bate sessions, but when I'm in the refractory mode, I don't have the right feeling. It's like I'm numb in the genitals.

Xersex said...

I can share Sting's point of view, but I'm not interested in prolonging the pleasure for hours.

T said...

Edging I use to be able to do easily but now with me having delayed ejaculation sometimes its not fun. I now know when its going to be a DE situation but thats only in the last 18months or so. With new partner now I lucky that he understands that sometimes I might not finish at all.

Tantric sex really depends on your partner too. Being in tune both physically and mentally makes the whole experience easier to come by. Intimacy doesnt always need to involve a hard dick either. You learn how to be sexual without relying purely on your dick.