Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Winter Frolicking

 

Did everyone get at least a glimpse of the 2020 Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn, the "Christmas Star?" Our city has an issue with light pollution when it comes to this kind of thing. If you missed it, like we did, squint and run this time-lapse full-screen. 😎 

Courtesy of Forbes

Timed perfectly to the Solstice, the sight truly says, "Winter is upon us."

It's cloudy, it's cold.

Because it rarely snows here in the desert, while everyone else is frolicking












I'm waiting for summer.


9 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I did not see it, but I watched a live stream on YouTube of the two stars. It was pretty cool.
And we have not had any snow this year. By this date in years past we were threading through four inches of snow and complaining about salt on the roads. This year? Zilch.
And I'm super impressed by that guy on the deck. Really.

XOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

I would now Thomass Hawkes ass and cock anywhere!!!!!!!!!!

I glad i live sort of out. It is pretty dark here. But I forgot to look.

Xersex said...

so nice post!

uptonking said...

More great wintery naked men. And, there's that fellow blogger again... in the snow with his legs over his head..... such a cutie. As are they all. Thanks for the great pics. :) Happy Holidays.

Anonymous said...

The pic with the hottie holding the umbrella is so incredibly hot and artistics at the same time!!

SickoRicko said...

Truly lovely post.

Your French Patrick said...

It's sure that the final GIF is more heartWARMing than the previous ones.
Summer will come one day or another. Remember Penelope waiting for Odysseus, (Ulysses in Roman mythology), and be patient.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Anonymous said...

Amazing pics!
I only miss some "yellow snow art"...;-)
As that's a lot of fun when there is snow!

Hot guys said...

Well, I personally looove snow! 🤍

And it seems like most of these guys do too! 😏