Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Tantric Cousin to Edging

Alyson at MEL magazine brings us a nice treat for the latest pandemic lockdown. Most of us have probably heard about "gooning." Well, she's tracked down a damn fine explanation in "A Visit From the Goon Squad"


Men, if we're in lockdown, we're jacking off. 


Wait, who are we kidding? We're jacking off all the time, anyway. Playing with our cocks is a great way to while away the time. The longer we can keep it going, the better. If you cum, it's over. Well, at least for a short time, anyway.

So, we learned how to "edge;" being able to masturbate for an extended period...like an hour. Or spreading the arousal over an entire day before we let ourselves go "over the edge" and cum.


"Gooning?" Well, that's going so deep into the pleasure and sustaining it:

"Gooning appears to be the tantric sex cousin of edging; in fact, some devotees state that you must first master edging before tackling the many stages of gooning. Once you finally cross the threshold into a full-fledged gooner, though, there’s a tight-knit online community ready to welcome you with open arms (and legs)."



One guy who was interviewed about the practice had this to say that ties in to yesterday's post about having a jack-off partner, or "bate buddy."

“I have a goon buddy that I’ve had for five to six years at this point. After about a year and half of jerking off together online for honestly four to five hours a day, we decided we should meet up.” 


So, there's more proof that guys jacking off together is no more complicated than a couple of dudes enjoying their cocks.



No one needs to make it any more complicated than that.



16 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I am pretty good with edging and really can enjoy that for hours...sometimes even with a cock ring to heighten the senses and sensation...but I will have to check out this gooning. I have never heard of it.....

Who's up for some research?

Your French Patrick said...

No one needs to take care of what others can possibly do with each other in their privacy.
“To each his own profession and the cows will be well looked after” (from a fable by Jean-Pierre Claris de Florian).
In other words, that everyone only mind their own business.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Gooning, huh?
I like the concept. I read somewhere that Sting practiced Tantric sex and he instantly became even sexier.
That man in the last photo? Could I have her for some Tantric sex? Kthnxbi.

XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Six - I'll send him right over! xoxo

SickoRicko said...

I'm not in the loop as I used to be. I always thought gooning was cumming after edging.

William said...

I've always been interested in the difference between edging and gooning. I couldn't get the link to the article "A Visit from the Goon Squad" to work. Also, couldn't find it in a search on MEL Magazine. Love your work, and really appreciate this post. Just a little disappointed.

Anonymous said...

I think edging is technically more difficult because once I hit a certain point I just want to go ahead a ejaculate. I do enjoy it though, and like seeing the hardness of my erection and the tightness in my scrotum as my testicles move up. I'm concerned "gooning" is maybe seen as negative. I always thought it implied a man is getting totally stupid on penis to the point he has a stupid look on his face. I can easily slip into what I would think is a state of goon, but who knows maybe there are more experienced gooners around somewhere. I just never have luck to meet em

AOM SoulFood said...

Amen! It is not that complicated than guys enjoying pleasure together. It is our birthright. Edging is a great because it give us the time to build and build the erotic energy to heights of delights of bliss. I hope all is going well with you, my Dear Friend. Wishing you a super duper day! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

JeanWM said...

My reaction, LOL, So this is what guys are doing while we are doing the laundry, mowing the grass, washing the car, vacuuming.
Who has four hours to kill!?! Hugs and bisous.

uptonking said...

Hmmm... gooning. As I am familiar with the term has to do with jacking off with poppers and inhaling so much, that you lose control of your saliva and speak incoherently... at least, that is what happens in the videos I have seen... but then... I dunno. That's the only way I have ever heard it applied.

john said...

Sorry, but cannot find the article. Got to MEL magazine but no luck. could you repost with a hyperlink.

whkattk said...

@ William @ John - Well, sadly, guys, I realized that was part of an email she sent out. And, of course, I'd already deleted it. Sorry!

whkattk said...

@ upton - Yeah, that's the kind of thing I've always seen, too, and have wondered if it's just a put-on. Losing THAT much coherence would seem to be a waste. I mean, if your brain is that boggled, how is it registering pleasure? I dunno....

whkattk said...

@ Jean - I wondered the same thing! Do I lose my man card? LOL.

Xersex said...

I'm not into tantric sex, but probably I should!

whkattk said...

@ Xersex - Why not give it a try some day when you're just relaxing and decide to jack off?