Thursday, December 10, 2020

Thanks for Ten Years

 First and foremost, I must apologize to any readers who tried to find the MEL article yesterday. It turned out to be part of her newsletter she emails to subscribers. Then, I had already deleted the email. Mea culpa!
************************

10 years. Ten flipping years. That's how long I've been posting here at Big Whack Attack. They've gone by fast. Though 2020 seems to be never-ending.  2,462 posts have received just shy of 14,000,000 views and 20,145 comments. I never thought so many people would be reading, commenting, and asking questions.

Early on, part of the purpose was to educate and defend the Brotherhood of Men. As Reader Adam commented on Built-In Partner:

"I appreciate the post, but the letter-writer asked a specific question: "How do I convince her there's nothing wrong with it?" Your answer seems to be "dump her". Maybe it could be more nuanced? How about educating her through this website, pointing to posts where guys share their non-gay experiences of mutual masturbation? How about giving her reassurance that two guys helping each other out may be a sign of brotherhood and not a romantic relationship? If those approaches don't put a dent in her bucket of concern, then indeed it's time to let it go."


Indeed. For the men who masturbate together it really is a bonding experience. It's sharing a common activity they enjoy. It's acknowledging a brotherhood.



Men need to get more involved in promoting a healthy, positive body image. We shouldn't be forced to hide what we've been born with, we shouldn't be forced into embarrassment by how it functions, we shouldn't be forced into denying we enjoy it.




It's good for you. It's healthy physically and mentally. 


And being healthy and remaining healthy means paying attention to your body.

The cock is your Health Barometer.

In general terms, it tells you if something isn't quite right. Not getting those normal boners? It's time to get a physical. A complete physical.


I really appreciate each and every Follower, every comment, every email, every friendship that has developed.

Thanks for reading all these years. 

14 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Congratulations on this milestone!

And, as always, very good advice.

Your French Patrick said...

I haven't followed you since day one, but I've been loyal for a very long time, since when AOM made advertising for you on his blog. And I thank both of you. Congratulations for all your performances. The numbers speak by themselves. I'm far from them because I wasted a lot of time using Tumblr.

Congrats and thanks again.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Mistress Maddie said...

All I can offer is Im so glad we "met" and can share emails! I always love hearing from you. And congratulations on the tens years!!!!! Where does the time go. I think myself and most blogs I read are around the same.

And my blog list has dwindled too over the years...many have stopped.

Xersex said...

best wishes for more many years

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Yay
Happy Anniversary!
So glad I found you.

XOXO

Adam said...

Thank you, Wkattk, for all your efforts. I have learned about my own body, shared info gained here with male friends, and I look forward to each weekday post. The photos are always stimulating too!

Anonymous said...

Anon friend here - A big thanks to you for interacting with your readers and answering questions and discussing mens health and body issues. Your blog and your insight to mens issues makes me want to take better care of myself and keep my man parts healthy.

whkattk said...

@ Adam - Thank you so much. Glad to hear that your share the info with friends. And, thank you so very much for contributing to the conversations. It is so appreciated!

whkattk said...

@ Anon friend - You're welcome. And I'm very glad it helps you to take care of yourself. It's important that we men learn to take care of themselves mentally and physically.

whkattk said...

@ Mistress - Glad we found each other, too. I still keep in touch with CJ via FB. The sharing of emails made that possible.

@ Six - We have Maddie to thank for the connection!

@ MFP - We connected through AOM because I read CJ's Dark Corner and found AOM.

AOM SoulFood said...

Congrats on sticking with it all these years. We are so blessed to have had you in our lives all these years. Thank you for all the great service promoting healthy attitudes. I wish you many, many years of more service. Wishing you and yours all the very best, my Dear Friend. Have a super duper weekend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

uptonking said...

Congrats on the milestone. You have so much to show for it! Those are amazing stats. Congrats.

JeanWM said...

There are times when I honestly think everything I know about male sexuality I learned from reading your blog for years and years.

I actually stumbled upon your site after stumbling upon the “jeep guy“ site. Imagine my surprise when I realized it wasn’t about jeeps, LOL. That blog is long gone, but I am now a faithful reader and I learn something new every day.
Thanks greatly for pulling through some of your worst days last year and this year, and still keeping your blog, it is greatly appreciated.
Hugs and Bisous

whkattk said...

@ Jean - I an so, so thankful you stumbled upon my blog. You have become a stalwart member here, always contributing to the conversation - not just with comments but by sending articles of interest. I'm grateful for your true friendship. Warmest hugs and bisous.