Friday, October 21, 2022

Limp Situation

 

"I'm now in my mid 30's and we've decided it's time to start making babies. I'm certainly down for that but apparently not as excited as I should be. It's been 6 months with no success. Now my wife grabs my bulge and says she's ovulating and expects me to ram it in and come. Maybe I could have in my early 20's. I know it's not ED because I can certainly get it up to masturbate. But the more she insists the tougher it is for me to get it up. A soft-off isn't doing the job. Any help for a limp noodle in this situation?"




Evidently, your wife has bought into the old "guys are ready 24/7 and can get it up at any time." And it's simply not true. Even at our youngest and horniest there can be days when things don't cooperate.




I believe you, dear sir, are suffering from Performance Anxiety. She's putting too much pressure on you to rise to the occasion. The more importance she places on you getting a hard-on, the more your cock is going to refuse.


It's stressing you out, mentally. Remember the brain is the largest sex organ. If the brain doesn't cooperate, the cock won't cooperate.


The next time she grabs your crotch, have her lean into it with a little finesse. Encourage her to slow down and enjoy it. Ovulation lasts longer than a few minutes. According to this article on Forbes Health:

"While ovulation itself only lasts for 12 to 24 hours, you're most likely to get pregnant in the days before and after ovulation, a window of around six days.[Bold is theirs]


Put some fun back into it. Some foreplay should help you get that boner --- you know, like you used to do before all this focus on pregnancy arose. A bit of a hand job, a bit of a blow job while playing with your balls, some frottage. Working up a good, strong ejaculation will add to the rate of success, too.




The less distance your swimmers need to go in search of their goal, the better. If her Obstetrician-Gynecologist hasn't suggested it already, raise her hips above her waist. That will help those little guys flow in the right direction.




Now, go have a good time.

10 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

Go have a good weekend, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Hugs and bisous.

PaulMmn said...

Just tell her you're not in the mood... or you have a headache! Let her try to get you back in the mood!

--PaulMmn

Mistress Maddie said...

I was thinking the same thing with performance anxiety. I'm not an issues but it seems like it would be a lot of pressure especially if she's not getting pregnant, which of course doesn't mean it's his fault it could be her.

Plus who wants to feel like they're wanted just impregnate and not in for it for the fun also?

Anonymous said...

If she’s on a normal schedule, plan a getaway and make it into a fun, romantic event, rather than some labored task.

SickoRicko said...

Why would they want to bring a child into this fucked-up world?

Anonymous said...

Maybe a little play with a manual penis pump?

Anonymous said...

There's always masturbation into a cup and the good old turkey baster, when you are in the mood of course.

How would she react if he just grabbed her crotch whenever he wanted sex? In many cases now, that would constitute sexual assault, but it seems it doesn't apply when women do it.

whkattk said...

@ Rick - Good question. The way things are right now, I wouldn't.

Xersex said...

I almost agree with Rick: better not to have children and eat them when they are still sperm. it's much more enjoyable!

uptonking said...

Do the world a favor and consider not breeding. Humans are destroying this planet at such an accelerated rate... what kind of world are you bringing new life into? It's selfish. And irresponsible. And YES - I'm 'THAT GUY!'

Also consider the fact that for 18 years your life will be absolutely NO FUN. Period. Trust me on that!