Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Since Dr. Ruth

 

A good question:

"I wonder if you or your readers can tell me if there is anything in the female anatomy similar to the prostate in men?  

I have become bisexual and found the great pleasure of getting my prostate massaged, first by insertion of vegetable matter and then dildos, and finally the ultimate pleasure of an erect cock massaging my prostate.  Does a woman get some kind of similar pleasure from anal intercourse?"






There is an equivalent. The Skenes gland surrounds the urethra like the prostate does. Evidently, it is what enables some women who seem to ejaculate.

According to PubMed:

"Women have glandular tissue below the bladder and surrounding the urethra that appears to be homologous to the male prostate. This tissue (also called "female prostate" or Skene's glands) appears to be the source of a viscous, white secretion, which exits from the urethra upon sexual stimulation in some women."


Do women get similar pleasure from anal intercourse? I would think so.

According to VeryWellHealth:

"The glands are surrounded with clitoral tissue, which swells during sexual arousal." [Bold is theirs.]



There are women who enjoy it. My first wife did - she would actually ask. And, of course, I would accommodate the request.

As Dan Savage says, we should all be GGG (Good, Giving, & Game).


He's the best thing to come along for sex advice since Dr. Ruth.

8 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I found this information interesting although it was all out of my jurisdiction

SickoRicko said...

You learn something new every day.

Anonymous said...

I am married to a woman and very bi there is nothing more satisfying than having a man fuck me

Your French Patrick said...

François Desgrandchamps is a surgeon-urologist, researcher in anatomy, who cut into very thin slices urethras taken during autopsies and studied them. These operations have shown that there are, in women, a few residual glands where the male prostate is located. So yes, women have a prostate, but in a vestigial state.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great day.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I had absolutely no idea.
That pic of the lady getting attention from two gentlemen is hot.
I luv Dan Savage!!!

XOXO

JeanWM said...

LOL, of course, we all actually started out early in the womb with the exact same equipment. And then there is a "final adjustment" where males are formed or females are formed. That's why some folks end up with odd combos, because they are kind of caught in between. Of course there is the saying that the largest sexual organ is your brain Go Phillies, hugs and bisous.

Joost said...

great info again. thanks Pat
I was wondering a bit about the vegetable experiments he used first, before going over to dildos. Is there also a vegan sex variant without 'meat'. What kind of options are there? Do you perhaps also have some more info about that (of course with several interesting examples). At our place for example cucumbers are sold sealed in plastic, maybe as a sort of build-in protection?

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Right on.... While researching that, I found the equivalent to the Cowper's Glands - which I'm sure all women are aware of.... Hugs and bisous.