Thursday, October 6, 2022

Shots Became Lava Flows

 

A comment on the Seeking Stronger Orgasms post asked:

"First of all I love your blog. I look forward to it everyday. I just wanted to say that when I play with myself and start to cum, my stomach tightens up briefly. When I was younger I was a shooter but now at 60 it just rolls out over the head. I wonder how many other men have the same issue. Thanks again for your wonderful blog."



I think a lot of men experience this as they age; the shots become lava flows. However, less velocity when you shoot can be addressed. It won't happen overnight, but there is a solution.

Kegels.

You can do them with or without an erection. You can do them at any time and no one would even know.




Those help to strengthen the anchoring muscles along the perineum, which spasm during an orgasm to help move cum along the shaft. These are the same muscles that help you cut off the flow of urine when you piss, or to help you clear the urethra afterward. The stronger those muscles, the better your ejaculations.

Start by doing 5 reps two times per day. After a week, increase to 10 reps. The following week, increase to 15 reps, etc, etc. Like exercising any muscle,



over time, you should see an improvement in strength.


And, therefore, improvement in velocity.


Don't forget a maintenance routine. Once you've returned to a satisfactory level of velocity when you shoot, keep doing at least 5 reps per day.

15 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I'm doing them right now. (Great GIFs, BTW.)

Joost said...

Yes, kegels are the way to go. thanks (again) for the advice
I love the muscle comparison pictures

Mistress Maddie said...

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ as you can see by my evidence from my gig...you can see im a firm believer in kegels. And yes...Im still a mess shooter.

I had the feeling you'd like that got Big!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Kegels are awesome.
Totes recommend.
Also, I really like watching a man shoot. Yes.

XOXO

PaulMmn said...

Kegel exercises also help prevent incontinence that will require "Depends" in your future.

--PaulMmn

JeanWM said...

If you do a lot of sitting, these muscles get weaker along with age. Other good exercises squats, the bridge, and even walking or running at least 30min a few times a week.
All those help strengthen the pelvic floor along with Kegels. Hugs and bisous.

Big Dude said...

Talked to my doctor about this. Aging does have an effect on how far and how much you shoot. Also, as we age, our nuts often get smaller, so if any of you brothers notched tis in yourselves, it's natural and no cause for worry.

Anonymous said...

It's a matter of age and, well, chance. I had a multiple orgasm last night. Other times it's just oozing out. I've even gone from multiples to oozing to ghost mode when I was horny enough.

whkattk said...

@ Maddie - I'd totally forgotten where that came from! Fine example!

whkattk said...

@ PaulMmn - True. So true.

whkattk said...

@ Big Dude - Your doc was right on all counts.

UtahJock said...

As mentioned above (sort of), everybody should be doing Kegel exercises. If you lose your prostate because of cancer, your primary pee sphincter goes with it, and if you've been doing Kegel exercises, you're on the road to continence, because these exercises train your pelvic floor diaphragm to be your new pee sphincter. And you will do them forever. And they work, thank God!

uptonking said...

Yay... I love simple solutions. And how fun - to have a nice spray!

Anonymous said...

There's also the matter of how frequently you ejaculate. Going through puberty, I could jerk off over a dozen times a day. First ones, huge spurts, often multiples, that even landed in my hair at times. Last few are oozing if anything comes out at all.

Xersex said...

not shotting long is a problem? I don't think so.