Tuesday, October 4, 2022

A Win-Win

 

"My wife asked why there is always a puddle of pre on my stomach or a big wet spot on the sheets in the morning. I get all the random boners during the day and don't leak. Why does my dick leak so much at night?"


It could be from mini-ejaculations. Or it could be Pre-ejaculate. Pre-cum, is produced by the Cowpers Glands directly adjacent to the Prostate. Although the amount produced varies from guy to guy, it is still tied to the level of arousal. The more aroused, and the longer the arousal lasts, the more pre is sent along to prepare the way for your swimmers.


As we age and hormones level out we don't notice those random erections as much during the day.  But, we're usually completely unaware of nighttime boners. Those can last anywhere from a few minutes to more than an hour. The level of hardness (arousal) can vary, too. But the ones at night often bring on sexual dreams triggering the resultant flow of pre-cum. Just like the full-on wet dream, pre-cum during sleep is considered a "nocturnal emission."



But pre-cum is a good thing. Can you say, "Free lube"?


According to Healthline, "Most men and boys don’t need any treatment for nocturnal emissions. They usually become less frequent as you move into your 20s. They may be more frequent, however, during periods in which you’re having less sexual intercourse or are masturbating less often.

"Increased sexual activity may lead to a decrease in nocturnal emissions. If you have questions about nocturnal emissions, talk with your doctor."



You could go into the long-winded explanation of random Blood Oxygen Boners (BOEs), morning wood, etc, but just tell your wife that dreaming about her gets you so excited it makes your cock drool. You could tell her the best way to decrease the pools is by having more sex.




She gets clean sheets, you get more sex. Look at that, a win-win! 

15 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Precum is a blessing.
Also, night boners can wake you up!

XOXO

Victorian Barbarian said...

Sometimes I think we underestimate the sheer sense of well-being that having an erection brings, aside from anything we decide to do with it.
As I age, I find myself indulging in sexual activity less, but even when I’m not particularly interested in taking action, there’s a marked difference between in my overall mood and emotional balance when I’m regularly experiencing erections, especially waking up with one, and having time to luxuriate in the feeling before getting out of bed. Or discussing that unexpectedly that Mr.Cowper’s gland has been at work.
I’ve mostly ditched sleeping in my boxer briefs for that reason, because of how less often I wake with morning wood if I’m wearing anything except loose pj’s or very loose silk boxers.

Mistress Maddie said...

LMAO!!!!!! I have the feeling not many females will love the idea of more sex to stop emissions!!!! 😂😂😂 As i read this to my female friend...she was like oh hell no...he gets enough sex now.

BatRedneck said...

Oh Pat, how I like your logic :-)
But we know women: his wife will see the argument coming and could as well reply with "What about those pajamas I bought you that you never wore?"
That is the price for us men to pay as we provided women with what was, at first, a joke: the concept of "female logic", implying that their gender may have a way of thinking things that would explain them in ways males could not understand. That joke, dating from the suffragettes era, unfortunately became so popular amongst women that it is still used in sayings such as "You cannot understand, you're not a woman!" which we all heard at least once.
Since when does logic has a gender? I am still looking for the answer :-)

JeanWM said...

Take every opportunity to explain how your body works to your partner; most wives have no real understanding of the mechanics, because no one has ever taught them. Hugs and bisous.

SickoRicko said...

Yep!

Xersex said...

love your win-win suggestion!

Anonymous said...

It’s like a REWARD! Love being a MAN!!

Anonymous said...

She gets clean sheets, you get more sex. Look at that, a win-win!

Unless you use a condom, the sheets are potentially going to be even messier and although she gets more sex, I think for many women that is actually a turn-off when she doesn't want it. Women already get as much sex as they want by default because they are the ones who control the amount.

I think there is a growing issue out there with many men not getting as much sex as they want because women are being more selective about their own choices, turning any attempt to obtain sex that a woman doesn't want into at least sexual harassment and maybe extending to specific interpretations of rape.

uptonking said...

Any pudding is good pudding!

whkattk said...

@ Laurent - How right you are! I got a response similar from my own wife a few years ago. LOL

whkattk said...

@ Six - Oh, they can indeed. But for some reason, I don't think mos men mind if a boner wakes them in the middle of the night. XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Maddie - 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Figures!

Anonymous said...

I sometimes think I must be odd - I never produce pre-cum and have never had a wet dream. I used to think that being circumcised was the reason that I didn't produce pre-cum, but I've since learnt that plenty of cut guys do produce it. And I assume my lack of wet dreams is because I've always jerked off so much!

Oh, and I love that final gif!

Anonymous said...

Circumcised here, and I can make a lot of pre-cum, almost to the point of annoyance. Good thing it’s my second-favorite body fluid. I think I may have wet dreamed once. Now that I’ve quit wearing shorts to sleep n, it might happen yet!