Tuesday, October 18, 2022

National Erection Day

 An email from Gabriel that I asked to share with you.

I wanted to drop you a quick note to say hello and to see how you are doing.  This is my only way for now since Google/Blogger shut me down completely.  I cannot even comment on other blogs.  I must have been a very bad boy!  LOL!

Things are busy but good here.  I miss my blogs but not mentally strong enough to think about trying to restart anything, especially since so many years of posting was just deleted.  

Hope all is well with you.  Sending big hugs to you and all of your blog family.

Gabriel


Of course, Upton is the king of noting national days on his blog Wonderland Burlesque each Friday. Seems like there's a national day of recognition for everything and anything. I got curious and wondered if there was a National Boner Day. Seemed to me that erections would be something worth honoring and recognizing with a special day.


Lo! and Behold!

According to the website WhatNationalDayIsIt, National Erection Day has been declared to be on October 13th, first detected by numerous mentions on a variety of social medias in 2015. 

And we missed it! 









Well, happy belated
National Erection Day.

12 comments:

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

Every day is a boner day for someone somewhere in the nation. Let it out to breath and celebrate,

Mistress Maddie said...

I got a very nice email from Gabriel my self yesterday. It was a nice touch for the day. Meanwhile I think everyday is erection day for me. More like every hour!

Xersex said...

what a pity for Gabriel!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Awww
Gabriel! Go to WordPress! The have cookies!
And then he'll be able to post on blogger, because both sites allow that.
As for erections, there's nothing hotter than a man with a boner. Yes.

XOXO

Your French Patrick said...

The least they can say is why they deleted our blogs, but whether it's Blogger or Tumblr or whatever, best guess they'll get back to you a year later and in the meantime we've lost half our subscribers who left the ship thinking it was final.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great day.

Big Dude said...

Nice bunch of hard cocks...now I'm hungry, dammit.

JeanWM said...

Can you back up your content so that it's not lost forever if it gets dropped? And then back it up every day on future posts??

Also I think you need to institute a "National Whack Off Day."

Hugs and bisous.

Unknown said...

I hope Gabriel does eventually come back. I loved his blog. But of course it must be devastating for a blogger to go through that.

And thank God your blog came back!

Big Dude said...

Gentlemen, this sort of censorship is going to get far worse if those fucking "Christians" take over. And they will be coming after US as well

uptonking said...

National boner day? Well, since every day is boner day, I am sure we never missed it. And thanks for the shout out! Explains the uptick in numbers yesterday. Hope all is well. I've been travelling, but now home. I don't think I want to see another airport for a bit... it was exhausting. Kizzes.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - there's supposed to be a way to back-up, but the instructions they give don't really do it. A National Whack-Off Day? let's see.... WhatNationalDayIsIt says, June 12. Urban Dictionary says, October 2. Our birthday...Hugs and bisous.

SickoRicko said...

Neat!