Thursday, May 25, 2023

Morning Wood Sticks Around

"I've been inordinately horny lately and noticed my morning wood sticks around a lot longer. A whole lot longer. It's like 3/4 mast for at least half an hour. Not that I'm complaining because it just got me my first blow job. But I'm wondering if the wood sticking around is tied to the increased libido."





Testosterone (T) levels are at their peak first thing in the morning, having been replenished as we sleep,  delivering the morning boner. I think it's the absolute favorite among men. Usually super hard and sensitive.




That it's sticking around longer could indeed be tied to the hornies. I say that because horniness is tied to T levels. According to Healthline and WebMD, morning wood typically lasts up to 30-minutes or so.

Healthline says, "Most morning erections will subside within 30 minutes of waking up. If your erections last more than an hour after you wake up or if they become painful, you should make an appointment with a doctor."

That yours don't stay fully stiff and become painful it's certainly nothing to worry about.


Go ahead and enjoy them.

In the meantime, do tell how that first blow job came about...

other readers may like to know how to make that happen.

13 comments:

PaulMmn said...

How The First Blow Job Came About....
Was it his roommate? Male or female?
He was living in a dorm and someone in the shower...
*sigh*

--PaulMmn

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Haha IKR??
That's not a problem, honey. And you got some head? bonus.

XOXO

Treeclimber said...

I love waking up around 3-4 AM with would. Reaching down and just kind of squeezing it and smiling!

Big Dude said...

I jack out a load every morning and really enjoy it. The hard on is harder, and it lasts longer. Plus, I usually do some edging. My cum seems thicker and the loads are bigger. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Mistress Maddie said...

My libido and horniness is always pretty bad but in the spring it's especially High. And I can't say I'm mind. There's something about walking around with a hard cock for periods of time. I know exactly where this reader's coming from.

Anonymous said...

My roomie has that kind of "problem"

JeanWM said...

All good news. Seems that these are all signs that everything is working as it supposed to. Hugs and bisous.

Your French Patrick said...

Healthline is right and there is not a lot to add

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a wondrous weekend.

uptonking said...

We do enjoy stories. :) Kizzes.

Gay Dad in Atlanta said...

I love morning jerk off time. I always find anal stimulation to make my orgasm extra but usually save it for mornings. First, Im going to shower after anyway and second, it makes my eyes roll back in my head the combo of the two stimuli. I'm almost 59 but my drive is the same as it was 20 years ago. I jerk off twice a day at least. Morning wood is awesome!

whkattk said...

@ Gay Dad - Using it helps keep it functioning. It also helps keep the prostate healthy. Keep doing what you're doing!

Xersex said...

I'm always different. I only get an erection in the morning if I'm having an erotic dream. Otherwise my dick rests. I never get erections unless I'm thinking or doing something erotic.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, like Big Dude said, jacking off with morning wood feels great. I like to wake up and fondle my hard-on and my balls, getting slowly awake having naughty thoughts. I always have a lot of precum then, especially when I rub my glans' tip intensively. Perhaps this is the form of "male squirt", as I normally have a full bladder and squirting fluid is discussed to be part pee. Anyway, feels good.