Thursday, May 11, 2023

Turkey Baster Trick

"I officially have a micro dick. I'm talking barely over an inch and I'm lucky to have found a woman who doesn't mind and I'm not spending my life alone and jacking off. Between hands and dick-to-clit we have a satisfactory sex life. So size doesn't matter until it does. We've been told we'll have to resort to IVF to get pregnant. Do you know what that process costs???? I've heard the old turkey baster stories but it sounds ridiculous. Can you suggest anything?"



Micro penis is a problem for couples who want to conceive, mainly because the deeper the penetration at ejaculation the better the chances for your swimmers reach their goal. IVF is indeed very expensive and comes with no guarantees of success.


The old turkey baster trick? I think you'd have better luck with a brine injector.



Don't use the needle, of course. Jack off into a condom.


(Yes, I know they don't make them that small.)
Make sure it has a reservoir tip and does not contain any spermicide.




After you cum, cut off the tip and transfer the semen to the injector.  Insert the injector and push the contents out. It may also help if your wife raises her hips to help your swimmers flow toward their destination (always suggested for couples who may be having trouble trying to get pregnant).



Doing your own IVF at home may be a bit unconventional, but it could work.



16 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Interesting.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Shit.
I've never thought about this. Of course, having kids is not in my plans, but yeah. It makes sense.
I'm also glad he's found someone who does not give a shit about size. Good for them!

And I think one of those gifs may be a Transman...

XOXO

Milleson said...

May I add that sterilization of the brine injector is extremely important. Clean thoroughly with alcohol and/or give it a bath in boiling water if the injector can be boiled. Preventing infection in a vagina with sterilization is as important as doing the same for sounds and penis probes before inserting them into a urethra. A painful lesson learned.

Your French Patrick said...

I suspect it's annoying to have to resort to IVF to get pregnant, and it's certainly not free, but if they only want one child I wish those were sacrifices we had to be able to. accept once in a lifetime. Their doctor will surely be the best placed to answer them.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great day.

Mistress Maddie said...

Such a switch I never would have thought about the issues of this. And on the other end of the spectrum you have guys with cocks so big the sperms practically on the egg immediately!

Ray M said...

The "turkey baster" works, although we used a long syringe with a long plastic tip. We used a clean glass jar instead of a condom. Having the women's hips raised for about 10-15 minutes definitely helps. Our daughter is now 22 years old. Good Luck!!!

whkattk said...

@ Six - He's proof that it's how you use it that counts. XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Milleson - Absolutely. Thanks for adding that!

whkattk said...

@ Gay Wallpapers - Thanks for corroborating my suggestion. And congrats on the success of having a healthy daughter.

whkattk said...

@ Gay Wallpapers - BTW, you do beautiful work! I've added your blog to my side bar under Non-Adult Adult Blogs. Those are blogs which don't post explicit content on a regular basis. As far as I'm concerned, nudity doesn't count as "adult" content.

uptonking said...

Hi. Actually... the turkey baster thing works. I have a pair of gay friends - dudes, who met a pair of lesbians who wanted a baby and they used the turkey baster... They now have two kids. So... worked fine! And size doesn't matter. It's all good... if you have love in your heart and a deeply sexy way of thinking. Kizzes.

Daddy Scruff (Mark) said...

Wow . That is excellent advice. Wish the gentleman the best of luck . We would love to hear the outcome.

Anonymous said...

It's not even about how you use it that's important as there are a multitude of devices to give pleasure if there are any dimension mismatch issues: only an issue if you are dogmatic about it being "natural", but who selects natural over pleasure (or a baby)?

My understanding is that a woman's orgasm dips the cervix into any pool of ejaculate to help the swimmers on their journey, so it might be an idea to apply the turkey baster just before bringing her to orgasm. I wonder if the baster could be used for that purpose itself.

I recently came across a review of an ejaculating dildo and whilst it might be difficult to keep clean or keep chemicals off the ejaculate, I thought that might be an ideal theoretical tool to achieve the purpose mentioned above in one go.

Xersex said...

in my opinion, the small cock is a problem for the enjoyment of the couple, but not for getting pregnant! to get pregnant, if the partner's friend is not long enough, it is very simple: ejaculate inside a syringe without a needle, of course. Then pour the sperm into the uterus and stand still with the pelvis raised to facilitate the way for the sperms.

I wonder why homosexual and lesbian couples don't do this without artificial insemination.

Your French Patrick said...

Have a great weekend, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Hugs and bisous;

Anonymous said...

I've always seen my dad naked, every time he had a chance to get naked he was, shameless or shy. I'm micro like my father, just a little head, and if I was born, I think it's possible!