Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Strong Shooter

 

"I used to be a really strong shooter but since me and my girlfrind broke up and I'm back to jerking its not nearly as strong as before. I still get super hard when I cum. Wtf is going on? At 34 I should still have strong ones shouldn't I?"


Of course, the older we get function diminishes. But at your age? No. You should still have good velocity. I don't think it has much --- if anything --- to do with not having a partner.

But it does have something to do with arousal. It could be that you're rushing through. You know, the old "my balls ache and I just want to get off."

Take more time with your masturbation, work up to the explosion. As we all know the more we cum and the harder we cum the more satisfactory. Taking your time to get there will help you achieve that.


The other thing I'm going to suggest is daily Kegel exercises.

Those can be done with or without a boner.



 That will strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, which contract during orgasm, to add velocity to each spurt.


Men typically don't notice those contractions when jacking off because they have a hand wrapped around and stroking the shaft when they cum.




7 comments:

SickoRicko said...

The GIFs are fabulous!

Your French Patrick said...

Wise advices, and so I have nothing to add.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Enjoy the most wonderful day possible.

Xersex said...

what shots!

Big Dude said...

I talked about this with my doc. He said the amount of semen, the force with which it comes out, and the size of your nuts all diminish as male ages. Also,the cum thins out and is more watery in many men.

whkattk said...

@ Big Dude - He's correct. All that and more as we age.

uptonking said...

Prostate issues. How much coffee is this dude drinking? Diet plays a huge role. And its just tragic that as we age things change, but they do... sigh. Kizzes.

Anonymous said...

In the clubs locker room my buddys made jokes and tried to hide ours rods, started boasting about cock size and shots. Mine stand up at a 45 degree angle and I can shot on my face.