Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Education Is Key

Fellow blogger, Xersex (Men for XERSEX), posted that today is International Day Against Homophobia.


I was not aware of that. 

May 17 was chosen to honor the decision by the World Health Organization (WHO) to declassify homosexuality as a "mental disorder."

 How many years after Kinsey released his Scale more widely known as The Bell Curve?


With the spreading hate across the country right now by the white supremacy and neo-nazi groups, it's even more important to educate now than when the WHO made the decision in 1990.

Stand up for the rights of freedom for all people. You can learn more at

Stand Up! - Educate Against Hate

The need to shed labels is getting more and more important. We are not Hetero-, Homo-, Bi-, A-, or any other kind of prefix tagged onto "sexual" in an attempt to make things easier to state or define.






Nothing could be easier to state than
Humans are simply sexual beings.



As I've heard said lately:
"Boners don't lie."



As with so many other things, education is key



12 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Here! Here! Let people enjoy themselves and be who they want. What people have in their pants and what they want to be sexually or sexual orientation shouldn't matter to anyone, unless you plan to have sex with them. Which is why I don't know why people are so worked up about all this.

SickoRicko said...

I did a post on this last year, but forgot today. I must have been distracted by those last two GIFs.

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

Education is very important to understanding, lots of religions want to keep people in the dark about things sexual.People are easier to control when they are uninformed.

whkattk said...

@ Rick - LOL! I think we can all understand.

whkattk said...

@ Hooter - That's key to the religious-right's agenda.

whkattk said...

@ Maddie - It's a mystery....

JeanWM said...

It is amazing to me the political party who is so anti-big government, wants to be inside everybody's bedrooms. This is where showing up and voting counts..Hugs and bisous.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

People should be able to do whatever they want as adults. Really.
And Xersex is a darling.

XOXO

Xersex said...

Thanks for your shot out!

whkattk said...

@ Jean - They never cease to amaze me - and make me angry at the same time. I surely hope that, come Nov. 2024, people remember who took their rights away from them. Hugs and bisous.

uptonking said...

I like to get 'educated' every chance I can. I get 'educated' a lot at the prairie. Their 'knowledge' pass through me and is absorbed by the universe.

Anonymous said...

young men raised to be unashamed of sexuality are much happier!