Friday, February 23, 2024

How Important Is It?


Good morning.

"You've been posting morning wood pics with every post and I got to wondering. How important is it? I used to get those all the time when I was a teen. I'm in my mid 20s and can't remember the last time I woke up hard. Should I be worried?"


Spontaneous erections are vital to the health of the inner tissue of your cock. But the important question here is: Are you able to get a hard-on with a partner or spouse? Or when you want to masturbate? If so, then I'd assume you are getting those nighttime boners, but they dissipate before you wake up.







If you can't get erections "on demand," schedule an appointment with your doctor. He'll have you test yourself for nocturnal erections to determine not only if you have them but how hard they get (there's a device he can give you for that). From there, he can provide suggestions for treatment.


I know there are lots of online places to get boner pills, but in-person exams are much more thorough. An online doc relies on the patient for data entry of vitals (blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen levels, etc), and to palpate affected areas. I know very few people who are equipped for those things.



I mean, sure, you can touch and squeeze and push your fingers around down there,

but a doctor knows what he's looking for.


7 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

And I was just thinking the opposite, I can't remember the last time I woke up not hard. And being 51 I will take that and not complain. Have a good weekend all

Your French Patrick said...

You've said it all, and I'll just add that he doesn't have to dodge the self check-ups of his testicles every fifteenth of the month.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
I wish a great weekend to you two.

PaulMmn said...

Your correspondent is now in his mid-20s. Probably out of school, working for a living. He's dealing with the job, paying for his own residence and a vehicle. He's not concerned with waking up and wanking his nice boner! He's "an adult!"
He should see if his boner greets him on a long weekend or vacation, when he's not thinking about those 'adult' concerns!
--PaulMmn

Unashamed Male said...

Nocturnal erections happen during REM sleep, when you’re dreaming. You get an erection whether the dream is sexual or not. If you wake up from a dream, you’ll have morning wood. Morning wood can have other causes, but this is the most common. So not having morning wood usually means that you weren’t dreaming when you woke up, which is not a problem. But if you never have morning wood, as your reader indicates, then your advice to see a doctor is a good idea.

JeanWM said...

Doctors check out blood pressure, overall health, weight, etc., looking for clues. And yes they are really there for you. Ask them anything.
Have a good weekend. Hugs and bisous.

Xersex said...

absolutely normal! I wake up with a bone only if was dreaming an erotic dream.

Anonymous said...

I'm in my 30s, and my father said that when he reached his forties, he started waking up to go to the bathroom, no morning wood he said, hard on reduces the urge to go to the bathroom