Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Another Rare Update & Random Boners

 

Good morning.

Way back in Nov. 2022, a divorced guy wrote about a friend who expressed interest in being bate buddies. In Dec. 2022, he sent an update that they had given it a try, enjoyed themselves, and a 3rd had joined in.


Now, more than a year later, he just sent the following:

"Another update: we now have 9 guys that join our bi-weekly bate group. Most of us meet when we where at the gym, so we do have more frequent play in the sauna. Just wanted to say thank you for your blog and your words of encouragement. Be safe."


The bi-weekly at a private home is preferable to a gym. Unless, of course, it's a men's spa or a place where it's condoned by management.



Then, this comment about random boners and jacking off was left on Friday's post:

"Is it normal for a guy to get random hardons during the day either at work or at home that can only be gotten rid of by masterbation ?
I only ask because I was working on a painting the other day that was unrelated to sex when ZI got a persistent hardon that I tried to ignore but after a couple of minutes I had to take a break to have a wank."


It's perfectly normal. Men get those spontaneous erections all the time to supply blood oxygen to the inner tissues. Testosterone levels vary from day to day and, sometimes, the boner just doesn't dissipate on its own. This is why you'll find - or hear about - guys taking a mid-day break to tame the beast.






12 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Heh
Wait until that dude has to WILL those hard-ons to happen! LOL
And I really don't get the bate buddies? At all. To each their homoerotic own, but really.

XOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

If I had to take care of every spontaneous boner, I don't think my dick would ever be in my pants. LMAO

SickoRicko said...

That follow-up was really neat!

Your French Patrick said...

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Best wishes.

Big Dude said...

We have GOT to get over all these hangups about beating our meat. I am so glad my father and I had no problem jacking together. We should be able to stand in front of a urinal in any men's room anywhere, jerk, shoot sploot, wipe off our cock, and walk out without anyone batting an eyelash. Hooray for those bate buddies. It shows a strong sense of brotherhood and pride in maleness.

JeanWM said...

My reaction is the same, one of these days they will look back fondly and remember when this was a problem, lol.
Hugs and bisous.

Xersex said...

absolutely normal and healthy

Rad said...

Yeah, not cool to have a major JO session in a public sauna. Having worked in a health club and having to use the facilities after such sessions, it was a fucking mess to clean up afterwards. You want to get together with your bate buddies, take it home or take it outside.

Anonymous said...

Guten Morgen mit volle RUTS :)
Foto 3 - Ruts Kompetition.
Foto 5 - Blondische blondie in seiner Sauna in Finnland/Suomi.
Fotos 2 & 8 - Och du Lieber, das sind wunderbare Schwänze !
(vvs)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely nothing compares to bonding time with a bro and the ultimate forever connection is that magical moment when you're naked, hard and busting one together

Anonymous said...

When I was 25 returning to my late town, some guy i knew recently invited me to his club, when I entered his house, I saw my regiously uncle naked doing it. I chickened out and left in a hurry, I saw his car parked and I knew it was real. In my car I thought a lot and decided to come back next month, I arrived earlier and sat in the same place I had seen him, but my uncle Keenan didn't show up. I became a regular but sadly I never saw him there again. After a while I asked if the guys had given up participating, and he said that Keenan (he's my uncle on my mother's side) had stopped going because of work.

Anonymous said...

Sex in sauna's is amazing. The heat and the moisture. Because of the heat your balls are hanging low and loose but it also takes longer to cum but when you do its a geyser of hot cum.