Tuesday, June 7, 2011

3-2-1 Blast Off


Bone up in a matter of minutes, blow the load in seconds.

Damn… ‘Course, it’s not too terrible if your hard-on doesn’t wilt and you can spend another 30 minutes or so to crank out another one. But multiple geysers get more and more difficult as we age. Then being a Minuteman isn’t much fun at all.

Though a doctor may consider busting nut after 10 minutes perfectly acceptable, in recent years Premature Ejaculation (PE) has become redefined as any instance when a man cums before he wants to,. If you’ve tried all the tricks of the trade to last longer: not squeezing the ass-cheeks, not thrusting the hips, not massaging the prostate and you still can’t seem to control your cock, it could be from an overly sensitive head. Yeah, it can happen; even sporadically.

I’ve had periods of time like that. Have no clue as to why. For the longest time I shrugged it off figuring there was nothing I could do but accept the fact my funstick just wasn’t cooperating. One night at a circle jerk I blew my wad as I unleashed the beast. Not only did I get cum all over the front of my pants, it took another 45 minutes to rejoin the fun. Later that evening, as guys were filtering out the door, one stopped and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

“You don’t have to put up with shooting that fast you know. Go to the drug store and get some cream. It’s usually in the same area with the rubbers.”

I thanked him and finished getting dressed. On the way home I drove past one of the national chain places. A half mile later I whipped the car into a u-turn and went back. I headed straight to the Family Planning aisle and found two different brands on the very bottom shelf: Maintain and ManDelay. I pondered which one to purchase, finally made a decision, made my purchase and left.

After popping off twice in one evening with buds, I wasn’t much interested in a total solo session and dropped the small tube into my dresser drawer. After work the next day, I stripped down, applied a small amount of the ManDelay, which I’d chosen because it also acted as lube, to the head of my cock and spread it around. According to directions I waited a few minutes and sure enough…the sensations had deadened a little bit. That little dab had been enough to allow me to enjoy an hour-long session of almost constant head stimulation before my balls yanked up and ropes of cum spread over my torso.

Now if my cock seems too sensitive when I kick back for an afternoon’s entertainment, I reach into my dresser drawer for the cream.

If you’re a bit shy about walking into a store to buy a tube of cock cream, might I suggest you’ll find the same active ingredient (benzocaine or lidocaine) in sunburn or anti-itch remedies; the downside being they don’t contain the lube and may contain a higher dosage of the deadening agent which could give new meaning to the word numbnuts! Check the amount carefully before use. The creams usually contain 7.5%.

If your missile blasts off too soon, don’t suffer needlessly. Get some delay cream so you can enjoy yourself for a while!

Though highly unlikely, pay attention to the warning printed on the product: “PE may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision. If the product, used as directed, does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a physician.”

7 comments:

Josh Bickles said...

Sexiest image ever seen is 4th one down. Perfect skin on cute body, and clearly a horny load shot off.
Even straight men comment he's a handsome guy. We simply enjoy viewing ways guys relieve the Big Itch.

Roxanne Diango said...

That's one very cute young man, who was very aroused Glad he had a great time.

Annette Iwane said...

Count me in, too. We sure like seeing cute men at their best.
Lots of emails celebrating that young man's abilities.

whkattk said...

@ Roxanne - Thanks for stopping by the blog. There is a growing number of women here. I really appreciate hearing from them! I hope you'll stick around and contribute to the conversations!

whkattk said...

@ Annette - As I said to Roxanne, I say to you as well. I hope you will stick around and contribute to the conversations!

Roxanne Diango said...

We're curious if that cute young man ejaculated alone, since his friend appears to still be fully erect. If true, even sexier ! Several shots on friend's testicles, and -lots- left over to flood on to his own body. Might cause the friend to soon get it off, and shoot all of his load on to cute guy. Great fantasies !

whkattk said...

@ Roxanne - It does appear as if his buddy has yet to get off, doesn't it? It's pretty common though - guys jacking off together do have a tendency to take turns cumming. I think you've just given me a topic for a post. This is why it's important for you Ladies to stop by and for all my Faithful Readers to contribute to the conversation. Thank You!