Friday, June 10, 2011

Pre-Edging


Want to add to your edging experience? What guy doesn’t love the sensations running through his dick when he’s slowly stroking away, running a fingertip around the head through his pre-cum? Playing with his balls, massaging them, bouncing them playfully? It feels so good you want it to go on forever.

When we edge, it’s generally keeping the entire body so tightly strung, like a humming violin sustaining a note, you feel like you could explode at any minute. It’s finding that precipice and refusing to fall over it, hanging to the cliff with just your toes. In order to achieve this you’ve got to know your entire body, recognize the signals of the impending fall.

That’s not as difficult as it sounds. Not really. You can tell the difference between rigid and rock hard, can’t you? You can feel your sac get tighter and your balls elevate. You just need to pay attention to these things. The coloring of the head gets a deep red – almost purple in color as it gets bigger and fills to capacity. The whole shaft gets hot to the touch.

There are more and more men learning to stay at that point, putting themselves into a frenzy. You stroke and play and tease until you beg yourself to let the load fly free. Then stop. Cold turkey; take your hands off your cock. Grab those man-berries and pull them back down, stretch the sac out with your fingers. Play with your nipples or your ass, stroke the nape of your neck with your fingernails while your red-hot rod hovers over your stomach. Let your pole drool its pre-cum into your navel, let it throb and bounce with every heartbeat until it settles back down – let it soften up until it’s resting on your abs.

Now you can start over – sloooowly building back up to that plateau. And once you’ve learned where that is, you can stay there for hours with your balls tugged up nice and tight, your dick as hard as steel, and your molten cum boiling.

But sometimes I like to add to that pleasure. I do this by pre-edging all day long. Even when I was working, I’d sit at my desk and play and get a good semi. I’d engage those Kegel muscles to make my dick twitch to make it move against my clothing. When the pre-jizz gets a nice slippery spot in my boxer-briefs I’d use a hand to rub it along my cockhead. If I boned up to a full hard-on I’d stop and let it subside. I might've taken the opportunity to go get something to drink.

When I needed to take a whizz, I’d use the time after I piss. Clearing the last bit from the shaft normally makes my cock swell a little; so on days I pre-edged I’d stroke up a good hard boner before I stuffed it back in my pants and zip (or button) up.

Then I'd go back to my desk and grind a fist into my crotch, or grab a handful and squeeze my balls. I could literally bring myself to the edge of jizzing in my pants three or four times throughout the day. Even on the drive home I’d keep massaging and playing and stroking my cock through my pants. By the time I got home at night, I couldn’t wait to drop trou and play with my bared boner. Just the slightest touch would send fantastic sensations down into my nuts making them pull up. More than a few times I caught myself saying, “I’ve got to cum. I’ve gotta shoot this load. Please, make me cum. I have got to get my nuts off now. Please.” as if there was someone kneeling in front of me plying my cock and denying my explosion and I was begging them to make me blow my wad.

6 comments:

Tom said...

Awesome post. So completely accurate in the details. Need to try that pre-edging though. Not done that but it sounds great!

Rubio said...

Great post.

Little Fish said...

Fantastic!
Muscle controlled...
when it explode...like the volcano in Iceland....Magnifico!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for an incredibly erotic piece of writing! One thing I hadn't really thought about WRT edging - getting hard and then getting soft, over and over - sounds like something I'm going to try very soon.

whkattk said...

Anon, 5:28 - This is a way to really enjoy what your cock can give you all day long.

Tom, Rubio, & LIttle Fish: Thanks, guys! Glad you're reading and enjoying putting things I post to good use!

Anonymous said...

What words..