Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Naked Truth

          You’d think we’d grow out of our embarrassment at one point or another, wouldn’t you? I read an essay recently by a 30-something guy whose concerns over his wife’s wish to be an art model had him in a tizzy. He worried, at one point, his bedroom prowess was somehow lacking because she wanted to pose nude for an art class. It became all about him; worries about his cocksmanship topmost on his list of imagined reasons. Typical man, right ladies? Gay, straight, or bi it seems our minds are constantly on our cocks.  
           I spend the vast bulk of my time naked; always have. Through two marriages and countless relationships it only became a problem for wife number one. And I find myself wondering why it’s such an issue for a lot of people. I mean, let’s face it, here in the U.S. nude beaches are always “unofficial,” and elsewhere in the majority of the world human nakedness is nothing important enough to discuss. What is it that makes us so ashamed of the bodies nature provided?
           In my younger days I had a damn nice body. Nice round bubble-cheeked ass, long, muscular legs; a dancers body because I was a dancer. My dick in its soft state probably isn’t much to behold – but, then again, most aren’t. Studies have proven the majority of men are ‘growers,’ not ‘showers.’ Anyway, I didn’t care if people could see it. Visits to nude beaches, nude pools, nude cruises, my naked yoga classes, I even volunteered to do the yoga for a film crew (it fell through, btw)…And though I’ve expanded, so to speak, from my 31” dancers’ waist to a 35” – okay, some periods of time it’s seen 36 (maybe even approached 38”) – I still don’t see any reason to be ashamed of it. I’m not ashamed to put it all out there. With a pretty normal cock, but small balls, I haven’t got a single thing I’m not supposed to have. My dick will swell (sometimes to a full-blown hard-on) for its need of blood-oxygen, it shrinks for its needed warmth, it gets hard when it needs attention. It doesn’t do anything it’s not supposed to do. My balls hang in the heat, rise for the needed warmth, and pull up when I’m ready to blow a load of jizz. There’s certainly nothing out of the ordinary there. And though I haven’t seen any photos of my naked self on the internet I’m sure they’re out there in the ether somewhere. No big deal – no matter what shape I was in at the time someone snapped the shutter.

          Big body, little body; ripped with 6-pack abs, round or a bit soft around the middle with love handles; big cock, little cock; big low-hanger balls, small up-tight balls, none of us should made to feel there is any reason to hide what we have.
         Love it, take care of it, celebrate it, be proud of it!
Love it.
Take care of it
Celebrate it
Be proud of it.

4 comments:

Sassy said...

Great post love, for all of us. ;)

LORDPATRICK said...

Very good discussion of the subject of being naked or nude. Is there a difference? Some say "YES!" Naked has the connotation of being ashamed, while nude is when one is quite relaxed about being undressed. The older I get the more relaxed I am about it! My body is my body! Take it or leave it! I'm no gym toned guy! So what! My soft cock is very ordinary, but when erect it is quite reasonable. Anyhow it's mine and I'm not ashamed of it either way. Keep up the writing, my friend! The images are great!

Miss Sunshine said...

I love it when a person, male or female is comfortable enough to be nude. It's not about showing off what you have, not always, it's about being how you're most comfortable. Personally in my house, the less you wear, the less I have to wash!! If you don't wanna catch me in my unders, or less, you better call before you visit. I've been caught by the Scwanns man many of times!! (i wonder if that's why the drivers fight over who gets my route?) ツ

Great post as always, great photos too. Love the last one, what's not to smile about!


CoreyJo

Anonymous said...

I have to say I never felt comfortable with my body. I'm 36 and I still feel embarrased 'cos I was taught by friends and family that my body was ugly. When I look at a handsome guy at the beach I feel so ashamed of myself for not being like him. Having said that, lately, this site has been a good help on learning about loving my body just the way it is. You do a great job with your posts, thanks!