Friday, June 17, 2011

The Beauty of the Beast


Blog-pal CoreyJo (link connected there or on the sidebar) posted this picture this morning and I just had to bring it over here. This fascination some have for the beast that lives between men’s legs is explained so perfectly in this photo – for me anyway. The way it will rise up in its full glory and beauty and serve two purposes: procreation and recreation.

When I wake up in the morning, as I did today, with a raging-rock-hard morning boner I have a tendency to positively revel in it. Even as I took my morning whizz it stood hard and proud, subsiding a little bit as I was finishing. The head, still so sensitive to any stimulation, fairly full and spongy, registered every bob and weave as I made my way to the coffee pot brought it right back up to a full-bore boner. Going outside to enjoy the morning, it continued to provide me with wonderful sensations – those small electric impulses traveling through the shaft and down to my balls.

It’s mornings like these that make me appreciate being male and all the pleasure my cock brings. The impulse to wrap a hand around it and stroke it slowly, spreading the constant flow of pre-cum all over it making the skin feel silky smooth and soft, just to enjoy it seems the most natural thing in the world to me.

Likewise, when I’d be with a few friends and our cocks began to rise. Such progression seemed perfectly normal for us; first to release the beast from its cloth cage and give it some attention. To stare in awe and admiration at the natural beauty of a hard cock, then to watch your bud’s balls bounce while he lovingly strokes away and want to reach out and do it for him, to share in the wonder. To stand face to face, or sit side by side, and provide the kind of pleasure only a guy can instinctively give and know exactly what he feels as he feels it is awesome. To know how great it feels for him as you stroke and play, making him harder with each manipulation until his hips thrust his steel sword with all the might he can muster through your hand and he blasts that eruption of hot, slippery, cum through the air. To fully understand the moans and sighs of his pleasure as his balls pull up, to know the lightness of them after he’s splattered his man-juice everywhere is indescribable. To know the sense of release and relief and to have him provide the same is a thing to be savored.
One man serving, giving pleasure to another is one of the most natural things in the world. How anyone could view that as wrong is beyond me.

2 comments:

Rubio said...

So beautifully said. I wish that it was more common that men's friendships were allowed to extend to sexually pleasurable time together. When allowed to happen, the bond can be amazing, healthy and improve men's happiness.

whkattk said...

Rubio - Interesting you said it can improve men's happiness; an article this weekend - in Parade Magazine (I think) of all places - suggests that men's happiness increases greatly by having male friendships. Should those expand to mutual jack-off, the freindship and bond does indeed grow.