Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ridiculed, Yet Celebrated

1

The most ridiculed and derided, yet cherished and celebrated things in the world: Cocks.

2

3

We make jokes, we laugh at them and about them. It's not nice to touch it; it's dirty to play with it. Sex is dirty. "Hey! Look what I did! Have a cigar." When our swimmers fail us, we're handed a vial and told to go jack off for a microscopic inspection, or to supply a good load for IVF; our in-laws and parents chiding and asking when they'll be grandparents. Hide as best we can to take a leak. Strip in the locker room. Hide the boner as best you can. Here, take boner pills!

4

5

6

7


8

You say cocksucker as if it's a bad thing. But, you love a good blow job. You stroke the air with an open fist to mimic masturbation, relating it to something boring or lame. But, you stroke away when you're horny.
9

Back and forth, it's like we men are put on a see-saw. No wonder we're so fucked up when it comes to our dicks.
10
11


12

13

The world needs to return to the ancient attitudes when the phallus was honored, celebrated, cherished, revered.
14

15

16

9 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

THEY ridicule and deride it, and WE cherish and celebrate it.
And that's why WE are here.
And also because, we love you.
And we always have more and more good reasons for this and for that.
End of the "and".
Have a wondrous day, my dear friend with all my remaining bisous (But do not fear, it's like sperm, it regenerates and I shall have others for tomorrow).

Unknown said...

Great images! Excellent commentary! Have a great weekend, my very dear friend.

Fluffy33 said...

I completely agree!

Stan said...

Off topic but I'm so sick of seeing pussy shown on HBO and Showtime but hardly ever see cock.
Cocks are beautiful things.

Queer Heaven said...

Another really good post! and the very first photo..is totally,totally beautiful!
I think I need to give MY Dick a work out right now!

O!Daddie said...

I'm happy to say that the one social relationship I am NOT fked up about is with my cock.

We are on excellent terms!! ☺☺☺

whkattk said...

@ Stan - Isn't that the truth!?!? They're forever giving us tits and beaver shots. They'll give us bare-assed guys, but rarely - if ever - do we get to see a cock. If they do, it's very fleeting, or the bit that meets the pubes. (Are they sexist pigs, or what! LOL)

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Awwwww..... :-)

Anonymous said...

AHmazing tools in my book