Monday, April 14, 2014

Advancing Cock Normality

1
Whether any of you men made it to the Palm Springs Healthy Friction Bate this weekend or not, I hope you enjoyed some time with your cock. Ladies, I hope you allowed your men the freedom to do so. It's important.
2
I'm encouraged by the steps pop culture is taking in the direction of acceptance. I took a chance on watching a new comedy TV show called Sirens. It's about 3 guys working as EMT's. One is gay, one is straight, and one seems to be ... well, expressing curiosity. In this episode they were tending to a guy who got hit in the nuts during a softball game. The gay guy says, "He reminds me of my last boyfriend; I could pick out his dick in a roomful of dicks." The straight guy is sympathetic though he says he can't really relate. The third, says, "What about me? Could you pick out my dick in a room full of dicks?" as if to say that guys casually hanging out in the nude and seeing one another's cocks should be normal.
3

4

5
This is the kind of advancement toward normalizing the acceptance of cock, male nudity, and male-male sexuality that is needed. The casual references in popular culture to our man bits and the enjoyment of them is how the next generation will push past the guilt and embarrassment of having them
6

7
how they work
8

9
that we all derive pleasure and enjoyment from them
10
 and doing so together is quite natural
11

12

13

14

11 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

Damn it! I had completely forgotten. Why haven't you remind me that we had to meet to the Palm Springs Healthy Friction Bate! Had you forgotten you too?
Next time, perhaps.
I really like the photo N°2
Have a great day, my dear Patrick, with a lot of my most affectionate bisous.

Anonymous said...

Sirens is a pretty good show on USA but it has what is about the most ordinary, natural, I-just-happen-to-be-gay character ever. He's funny, sexual and a solid guy. Of course since Sirens is a sitcom he is not without his quarks.

Justin said...

Sitcoms, does the US still do those

Love the second pic.

Unknown said...

#9 - I want to spend some time with the guys on the sofa! Hugs, Patrick

Anonymous said...

they all look so good!while you find your dick why not service all the others:)) is that last one pissing or is that solid rope of cum? that looks like it feels so good either way
bob

Queer Heaven said...

Another wonderful post, my friend!
And the Dicks in picture #5 would be totally memorable.

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Mon ami, one of these days we shall both make it to the same one! Bisous, cher!!

whkattk said...

@ Sean - And that is exactly why I like the show - he's just an ordinary male character, who just happens to be gay.

whkattk said...

@ bob - I do believe it's the first geyser of cum.

O!Daddie said...

I'd love to host one - just need to get approval from the condo assoc. (like that might ever happen) ☺☺

whkattk said...

@ O!Daddie - Keep it discreet and no one from the HOA need know. I've attended many a group stroke party at a townhouse governed quite closely by the HOA. Fortunately, they cannot tell you who you can invite for guests - or what you do inside your own home. I say go for it!