Thursday, April 10, 2014

Declare Your Freedom

1
Society equates nudity - especially male nudity - to sex. I guess it's just too easy to do. We admit we're a bunch of horny motherfuckers. We admit we think about sex a lot. And, I will admit that when I'm naked (which is most of the time) and sitting around watching TV or reading that a hand automatically wanders down to my dick to play. But that doesn't mean I'm getting ready to stroke one out - even if my cock gets hard.
2

3

4
But not every minute we spend naked is about sex.
5
Not every semi-hard-on is because we're thinking about sex.
6
Not every boner is about sex.
7
Being naked with a bunch of buddies doesn't have anything to do with sexual orientation, nor does it necessarily have anything to do with sex at all. All it means is that we're comfortable in our own skin. Do we look at their cocks? Of course. And they look at ours. It normal, natural behavior.
8

9
But, we are men at the core. We should learn to extend that easy-going nature to getting our rocks off. If a bunch of guys get together and jerk off, as is happening more and more often,  it doesn't mean that they are gay. It would be helpful for society to understand that.
10

11
But, I have a feeling that before that realization can come about, men need to declare their individual emancibation. We need to stop being embarrassed that we jerk off. We need to proclaim our freedom to do so.
12

13

14



12 comments:

Justin said...

Pic 2 grabs my attention

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you, brother. I wish I would have been brought up in a culture that was truly natural and did not have hang ups/taboos about nudity, sex, masturbation - where these were viewed as natural parts of being. Hopefully one day with teachers like you we can get closer to that day. Huggin and Strokin with you, bro. AOM

Your French Patrick said...

"We admit we think about sex a lot"
There is even a lot of people who say that the men think with their sex.
It's an error, an urban legend.
In fact, it is only that our sex speaks to us and listen to him and answer him, isn't it the least of courtesies?
Thanks for having listen to me (lol), my dear Patrick,and have a great day with a lot of wet bisous.

Unknown said...

Great pictures and advice as usual. Hugs, Patrick

Xersex said...

I'm different. Probably because I have a lot of testosterone in my body, buy I really THINK A LOT TO SEX!!! And sex is the best pleasure I have ever had in my life. Obviously I'm happy and proud of that!!!

enjoy my last post
my last post
http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/04/hommage-to-quinn-jaxon.html

O!Daddie said...

I think about sex pretty much constantly, with short breaks to get my life stuff accomplished!

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Ah, mon cher, why didn't I think of that? Responding is most certainly is the most courteous thing to do when spoken to. LOL.

whkattk said...

@ AOM - Awww, thanks, Phil. I appreciate that - and I do hope my posts help educate folks to the benefits and joys.

whkattk said...

@ Xersex - If you are still young, the testosterone courses through you like an underground river, fueling your interest and encouraging your cock to stand and speak to you. Enjoy every single minute of it!

whkattk said...

@ Justin - happy to provide you with lovely things to capture your attention. I always appreciate your comments!

whkattk said...

@ LP - My liege, I thank you for being such a faithful reader and always leaving comments for me. They mean a lot!

whkattk said...

@ O!Daddie - You and I are proof that age doesn't stop the urge and thought process of sex. Thanks for your daily comments - they are appreciated!