Thursday, July 27, 2017

Cock in Courtship

Jean and T both made an excellent point to yesterday's post - I should have told the man to first get his sister's permission to educate her son about masturbation. I'll have to send a follow-up email, and hope it's not too late.
But, I also agree with fullmoonma. It's a shame that we have reached these tenuous times in respect to educating the young. There is much they should know, yet we need to proceed with such caution that I think we, in this country at least, are taking giant leaps back to the days when the penis and any knowledge of it was a taboo subject.
Contrast that to the UK's openness, as proven by the renewed television show, Naked Attraction. Participants stand nude behind frosted glass from the waist up. The folks choosing whom of these men to date see only genitals and backsides.
Photo courtesy of Naked Attraction via Cocktails and Cocktalk

Photo courtesy of Naked Attraction via Cocktails and Cocktalk

Photo courtesy of Naked Attraction via Cocktails and Cocktalk

Photo courtesy of Naked Attraction via Cocktails and Cocktalk

Photo courtesy of Naked Attraction via Cocktails and Cocktalk

Photo courtesy of Naked Attraction via Cocktails and Cocktalk

Photo courtesy of Naked Attraction via Cocktails and Cocktalk
It's only after they make a choice that the men exit the glass enclosures anyone sees the entire body.
Photo courtesy of Naked Attraction via Cocktails and Cocktalk

Photo courtesy of Naked Attraction via Cocktails and Cocktalk

Photo courtesy of Naked Attraction via Cocktails and Cocktalk
And, they don't discriminate, either; gay and straight appear on the show. (Now you're wishing you were able to get the BBC, aren't you?) But the program makes for an interesting exercise. Do we begin courtship based solely upon physical attraction? And, how important is a man's cock in the mating game? Is there anything about it that would steer a decision?
Size?
 Grooming?
Presence or absence of a foreskin?
How important is (was) cock to you in the game of attraction?

8 comments:

mistress maddie said...

While a nice sized cock is nice, there are far more things that attract me first. If the cock is a beauty, then it's just a plus.

Patrick said...

My long-term relationship had very little to do with "cock", as it was more about friendship and "love"! From memory, I think that there was only one occasion when I turned a gay away because of the size of his cock. Cut or uncut never worried me. All that was a long time ago!!!! Important meeting to attend today, but have scheduled a post.

SickoRicko said...

Very interesting program!!

I'm attracted to a good body first (I'm a fairly good judge even when they have clothes on, however, not necessarily muscles), face second, and cock last.

AOM said...

None - Cock has nothing to do in my attraction to a guy - I'm all about the eyes and smile - those are my first attractions.

(sarcasm on - It is awful how the British show all that sexy stuff - good Americans like me know that Violence is healthier - sarcasm off) I hope you have a great day and wonderful weekend, bro. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Anonymous said...

Another thought provoking listing and really a diverse set of men. I will read your previous day post too. It does seem hypocritical that being honest about our genitals are inappropriate when pornography is such a significant part of the internet. I support both honest discussion and pornography. Society's shaming on the former is truly downfall. I think that we create more often, people who are very disconnected with the sexual aspect of their life even if they watch porn (it seems all males watch porn). Love this website.

Mark @ Treasure Trail

Jean WM said...

Important but only 20%. The rest of the body is the other 80%. So if the 80% is not in good shape (age related) then you can't get a passing grade just based on cock size. Then the whole package fails if you're a jerk. It's complicated.

Maybe famous directors in the past like Alfred Hitchcock had the right idea of leaving mostly everything to your imagination in a film.
Hugs and bisous dear Pat and French Patrick.

Anonymous said...

It strikes me that the BBC show reduces men to a hunk of meat. I am much more than my penis. This is really a Femanist revenge.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - I agree 100%. If the person is a jerk - it's game over. Hugs et bisous!