Thursday, December 7, 2017

Take Time

December 7 - As a veteran, a day I always take a moment to think about all the men and women who died in the attack on Pearl Harbor. A cousin (twice removed) rests in the Arizona.... My sincere appreciation for all who serve.


*******************************************I'll be taking tomorrow off - trying to catch up on everything which got pushed aside over the past couple weeks dealing with the creeping crud. Several trips into steam room really helped.
But, now, there is so much to be done to get ready for Christmas. 




I will remind myself not to overdo it - to take time to lounge and chill out - so the sickness doesn't creep back in.



Have a good weekend. Do something that makes you laugh.
I've scheduled sort of a special post for tomorrow, though, so be sure to check in at some point.

9 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I better send over some houseboys to help you.

Unknown said...

We Aussies owe a big debt of gratitude to US forces for coming to our help in WWII! Great post again. Yes! Rest up as you need to. Our hottest day yet this summer yesterday. Storms and rain again today!

Hot guys said...

Military men rock! IMO, especially the dude in the photo before the last one... Mhmmm! :)

whkattk said...

@ maddie - send them on!!!

Your French Patrick said...

My appreciation for all who serve is not less sincere, whatever is their country, if they are not blinded by a religious fanaticism as the followers of the Daheshism, or a political fanaticism as in North Korea. And even in these cases, all the fault is on those who send them to the death, purely for reasons of self-interest, by sitting on their hands in the armchairs of their offices.

Whatever you'll do or will refrain from doing so that the sickness doesn't come back has obviously my total approval and I do hope that that will be successful.

Love, hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat. Have a wondrous end of week, in case I shall be M.I.O. tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are taking care of YOU! I like your itinerary. I'll come over and help! : ) Have a wonderful day, bro. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

JeanWM said...

You apparently have everyone’s OK to take care of You! So keep on the brakes, help Santa out, there’s always Amazon for the gifts.
Hugs and bisous to you and French Patrick.

Xersex said...

appreciation and honour to veterans!!!

Anonymous said...

Our veterans deserve our honor and appreciation. Beautiful post.