Friday, December 8, 2017

7th Anniversary

This Sunday will mark the 7-year anniversary of Big Whack Attack. In that time I've done 1,736 posts, which have received 13,250 comments and 7,422,000+ page views from people all over the world.
I've touched on all manner of issues from the normalcy of masturbation and the fluidity of sexual orientation, to numerous things which afflict the male apparatus.
Male breast cancer, prostate cancer, Peyronies, and, of course, the all-important monthly Buddy Ball Check.
I've answered questions on the types and quantity and quality of orgasms
fertility issues
and cock size.
 There have been posts covering mutual jack off and group jack off and that a lot of straight guys enjoy it - and it's normal and perfectly fine. 

Frottage and auto-fellatio

We've covered the benefits of Tantric yoga 
Tantric massage
and Tantric Masturbation
I've cautioned guys to be careful with cock rings and pumps, steroid use, and sounding



That other sex toys can enhance the experience (the prostate is the male G-spot)
as well as teach men to control orgasms
I've encouraged people - men and women of all sexual orientations - to cease the shaming of male genitals and their natural function.


There are different types of boners, and they can strike at any time, at any place without warning.




We determined that fathers have an obligation to teach their sons about their maturing bodies and what they can expect.
and that masturbation is normal and healthy

Guys should be doing Kegel exercises to strengthen their boners
That the acceptance of male nudity is long overdue. There is nothing crude or lewd in it; casual nudity should return

It's a great learning experience when partners masturbate together.
I hope there's been a bit of fun along the way.
Many thanks to all the folks who follow on a daily basis, whether they leave comments or not. I hope I've managed to make a difference. I hope we've all learned something along the way.

I've formed relationships across the internet miles with many of my Faithful Readers, both in the U.S. and abroad. I appreciate each and every one, and especially thank them for their steady friendship, and their caring and concern.

15 comments:

Erick said...

you do us all a great service. I look at your blog every day and appreciate your creativity and your honesty. Good luck for 7 more years, Erick

Unknown said...

Congratulations on a job well done! And done well! A great tribute to all those things that you have covered and discussed. I know that your MD is causing you more problems as it advances. So! Do rest up when you have to! But, PLEASE, continue to post whenever you can! Hugs across cyberspace and have a restful weekend! That "Old Guy" from "down-under"!!

Mistress Maddie said...

And here's to another 7!!!!!! I wonder just how many cocks flanked this blog!?!?! It's like visiting a delilctiasn for me!!! Some of these alone made me pull my dock out to yank it. Couldn't be helped.....its your fault my friend!!!! Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your informative posts. There was a French site with lots of good info on the male apparatus but it folded. I trust you will be around for many more years.

Anonymous said...

I do not comment often. But, I check your blog daily. It has been a wonderful source of information. More importantly, you helped me know that my experiences and feelings were normal. So much of 20's, 30's and 40's I thought I was abnormal because I did not purely have heterosexual or homosexual thoughts and desires. Knowing that I am just a normal guy is life affirming.
Thank You!!!!!!!!
By G from Oklahoma

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, my Brother! Happy Blogiversary! We are all better because of you and your work. Thank you for all you have done for us. I really appreciate you. I wish you a super bonerific weekend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Your French Patrick said...

Happy birthday to your blog! And my thanks and congratulations for the gift of the huge and impressive working sum that it represents.
But as for me, be sure that you matters a lot more than your blog.
Have a wondrous weekend, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Love, hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you on your 7th anniversary of your blog! Your blog is a great destination to learn important health issues while enjoying the views along the way! Continued success to you in your blogging endeavors and know that I am one of your many, many, many fans!

Much love,
Gabriel

Fullmoonma said...

Congratulations on your 7th! Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

I thought you were saying goodbye and signing off for good. I hope it isn’t so, and it sounds like this is not the case. I know you have your health issues, and always pray for your health and well-being. You are the first blog I always go to, and I think I’ve been with you for a good number of those seven years.

Blessings always, and I hope you have the strength and interest to keep blogging for a good long time. - William

whkattk said...

@ G from OK - Thank you so much. That's been my goal all along - to inform and help people understand.

Xersex said...

Congratulations for your blogversary and best wishes for the future!!!

Jeffrey Hamilton said...

And thanks to you Sir for Keeping the Faith; congratulations on achieving a milestone

SickoRicko said...

I can only add another "Congratulations" to the comments.

Thom Zee said...

I know I'm late to the party (and I don't expect there to be any cake left over) but I want to add my 2 cents: Congratulations, Pat, you're doing an admirable, worthy, educational, and wonderfully entertaining service here! Keep it up!