Friday, December 15, 2017

The Bro Code

Great balls on fire! No, don't let that happen to you - or any other guy you know. It's that time again. Time for the

Buddy Ball Check

Testicular cancer most commonly strikes males between the ages of 15 and 35, and is easily stopped in its tracks if discovered early enough. Yet, bear in mind the word "commonly." That means it does occur in males both younger than 15 and older than 35.
2

3
Please, check your balls!

4
It's been a long time since I've posted a Ball Check video. The old ones appear to have been removed. So, for those guys who may not know how to do a self exam, here's a new one:

If the video doesn't play go to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1tFdSYP20w

Hightail it to a doctor if you find anything odd; a lump, or a spot which seems slightly more firm.
If you get a boner - don't worry about it. Really. Read the comments from Tuesday's post - you'll find out from my Faithful Readers that doctors will not be shocked or surprised, or offended. He should also do a good exam of your cock to look for signs of penile cancer.
B
While you're at it, you might want to check those pecs, too. Male breast cancer is a real possibility, guys.
C
You know your duty as a guy is to encourage other men to do the same. Consider it part of the Bro Code.
5

6

7

8
So, please, promise me you'll do your part by checking your, checking others, or at very least to promote this campaign.

9 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Always good advice!

Xersex said...

balltastic!

Xersex said...

but I love to see dicks & balls!!!

Unknown said...

So pleased when I found you had posted, as there was no comment from you on mine! Yes! Check those nuts!

Anonymous said...

Howdy do, bro. I'm checkin' my balls right now - typing one-handed : ) Thanks for the reminder. I hope you and yours are doing well and having fun. I wish you a lovely, relaxing weekend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Your French Patrick said...

OK, I shall "hightail it to a doctor if you find anything odd"(by carefully quoting you word by word, especially the word "you"), but I shall not hightail out of your blog without wishing you a wondrous weekend, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Love, huggs and bisous.

JeanWM said...

A great way to start the weekend! Hugs and bisous dear French Patrick.

Anonymous said...

I will be sure to follow Dr. Whkattk's advice. :-)

Seriously, that is a great service that you do to remind us guys to do that on a regular basis. Thanks!

Hot guys said...

Well those are really hangin', aren't they? Haha :D