Friday, December 22, 2017

Without Provocation

It seems this is the season for medical issues.
My FIL has Parkinson's Disease and it is worsening. He fell on Monday. He's fallen several times in the past months. But knocked his head a good one this time - busted furniture and a lamp in the fall. Great timing as we head into what, for many, is the busiest time of year. But, we have no control over illness...just like those spontaneous boners.
2

3

4

A

5

6

7

8

9

10
11

12
The cock will do what the cock does without provocation.
13

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Damn you!!!!!! I'm in a line right rock hard looking at this!!!! Amazing collection of thick big cocks!!!! I could use some of these right now.

Xersex said...

fantastic dicks!

Anonymous said...

I get so many boners every day. my dad says I should enjoy them as much as I can. the one I wake up with is still my favorite unless you count the ones I get when jerking off with my buddies - R

whkattk said...

@ mistress - Be proud of that boner!