Thursday, March 14, 2019

Function and Comfort

The search for the perfect underwear for men seems to be ongoing. 
Boxers, briefs, boxer briefs, bikinis, thongs




....jockstraps....
All in constant design flux in the effort to find comfort and resolve certain issues. One we face: The need to separate the goods when we undress, or hit the men's room. 
And, not just for aiming purposes.
Whether going commando or wearing some type of briefs, all guys have been there. Being in such close proximity in a closed-in environment, the sac and shaft stick together. Well, there's a new, "innovative" design recently on the market designed to solve the problem.
From Separatec comes the dual pouch. One to support The Boys, and a hole provided to the outer one to hold the cock. The design isn't exactly new, but it's been re-purposed for comfort rather than the hole being made with elastic to act as a form of cock ring.
Here we have design for everyday function and comfort rather than purposes of erotica. It appears the material even stretches enough to accommodate those pesky spontaneous boners.
If you're a briefs or boxer briefs guy, you might want to give these a try.

11 comments:

AOM SoulFood said...

Thanks for the info - always good to see new options to help give comfort to out boys. I hope all is going well with you, my Friend. I wish you a bonerific day! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

SickoRicko said...

Oh my.

Your French Patrick said...

In French we say "slip" for what you call "briefs". It's pronounced like "sleep", even when it's content is... "awake".
Gros bisous, Jean and Pat, et à bientôt.

Mistress Maddie said...

I myself either like jock strap, sport briefs in trunk cut, or binkis....and of course commando...alot. depends on the mood.

Xersex said...

interesting

JiEL said...

I do like boxer/briefs and I have some almost like these «Everyday» shown here.
Must say I love wearing them because my package is like free and at ease too.

Anonymous said...

I just freeball mostly. If I'm in shorts, it's obligatory.

JeanWM said...

I have been hopelessly sheltered, every man I know puts buying new underwear in the same category as doing their taxes.
Hugs and bisous.

Mark Greene said...

Honestly,im not as interested about trying them out as I am jonesing over those pictures !

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Yep. That's true, because it's always so difficult to find a design that fits comfortably. As the saying goes, Not all men are created equal. We'd prefer to go in, grab a package that *seems* familiar and at least wearable, and get out. :-) And, we tend not to talk about it, either. But, then again, we aren't slammed with advertising like women are, either. Hugs and bisous!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this great info. I have worn the Everyday Separatec for a few months now and have found them to be my favorite. I do enjoy Tommy Johns which cost a bit more. The Everyday is ideal for those of us who have a bit of trouble finding a pair of great fitting underwear that will fit what we have.
Tame the Beast, if you have never tried it you owe it to yourself to give it a try. There is also the Extreme version of the same which is for those times you want the extra. Give both a try and see what fits you best. There are trail size packages for the guy who wants to try it out before buying the larger size. It works great for those time you are sitting at the desk or in the car all day.
Keep up the great info and the Outstanding pictures that go with the lessons.
Good health to you my friend