Thursday, March 21, 2019

Spring

Happy Spring, everyone.
"The time when a young man's fancy turns to love."
Actually, the time when men's horniness  knows no bounds.
Whatever the reason, the boners are more frequent.


Instead of hiding them, celebrate them!






*******************************************
Yesterday's post was a scheduled one. I failed to make my blog rounds. Remember the eye issue - the bleeding that was a stroke then wasn't a stroke. Uh-huh. Turns out, yes it was. I've had a series of them. The strokes are blocking (and killing) the optic nerve.
Anyway, my apologies for not making the rounds yesterday. 

8 comments:

SickoRicko said...

OMG! I hope things work out for you! I wish you all the best!

Mistress Maddie said...

Where do you go from here now with the eye issue??? And what of the strokes? I hope you'll be alright my friend.

Meanwhile, yes...spring. I have already noticed my hard ons getting more frequent, and I'm jacking off more. Gotta love spring.

Rad said...

Holy crap! That is not good! Hope they get to the bottom of the strokes!

Xersex said...

happy spring

AOM SoulFood said...

No need for apologies, my Friend. Wishing you healing. It is a beautiful time of year - I can confirm the firmness of the season! : ) Have a very lovely day, bro. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Your French Patrick said...

As for me your visits to my blog (where you are and will be always welcome) have absolutely no importance with respect to whatever reason why you might lack them, especially when it's about you health.
I hope these strokes and optic nerve problems will not prevent you from enjoying this long awaited new springtime.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Anonymous said...

Sending you hugs and prayers for healing!

Gaynboston said...

NO apology needed - sorry to hear this discouraging news