Monday, March 18, 2019

Keep It That Way

A positive, healthy attitude is important to our well-being. That goes for all things in our lives. Healthy mind. Healthy body. Healthy spirit.


The part we tend to ignore happens to be the one part we men place so much importance upon.
Oh, we jack off a couple times a week to fend off being horny.

We have sex with others when the opportunity arises (married/partnered men more than single guys according to statistics).

But, sadly, most men ignore what they privately (for the most part, anyway) think of as the most cherished.You can do something about that, though. Nature takes the lead at night, while we sleep. 
 But in order to keep it strong and healthy, your cock needs that fresh supply of oxygenated blood more than it receives naturally.
Once we pass puberty, those "awkward" daytime boners have a tendency to disappear. We're too focused on life to pay attention to the slight engorgement happening. 
To keep the cock healthy and strong far into life, we need to change that. Take the time - no, make the time - to get an erection.
Not a half-hard one
a full-on boner.
There's no need to masturbate to ejaculation; or even to a non-ejaculatory orgasm. Just get the cock as hard as it can


and keep it that way for five to ten minutes a few times per day.
*****************************************************
Reader Graham has a request. The blog Jack Scott's Bisexual Buddies was stripped of all posts. It was a blog much like this one. As many of us are aware, Jack passed away several years ago. While the blog still exists, Graham would like to post a Memorial-Obituary there. If anyone has password access to Jack's blog, or if you know how to contact his wife (yes, she was fully aware of his blog), please send the info to me and I will pass it on to Graham.


9 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Great post as always! I remember Jack but have no info.

Xersex said...

no notice of Jack's blog!

Mistress Maddie said...

Your right about the erections. I love getting hard a couple times of day to just "feel" the hardest without jacking off.

JoyLovePeaceHappiness said...

I have to say I wholeheartedly agree.
As a prompter for a password one time I was asked my favorite High-School activity. I answered "Masturbating".
In the last 2 years I've really amped up the number of times I get an erection, up to 6 or more times a day, and how long it's hard, between 15 and 60 minutes. I'm very pleased with the results.
My erections are stiffer and thicker, and I think my cock has actually grown about an inch. Glad to say I'm at 6.25". I still only ejaculate 3 times a week.
I'm following the adage, "If you don't use it, you loose it."

Anonymous said...

Advice we all should follow. Great visuals as well!

I am not familiar with Jack's blog but it sounds like he was well respected. I hope that you are able to help Graham out with a password.

AOM SoulFood said...

Thanks for promoting our health in very important ways. I too, remember Jack but I don't have any info either. Well I must go and get my cock hard as you ordered. It's a hard job but we much do it! : ) Wishing you a Bonerific Day, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

JeanWM said...

Thanks for you on-going teaching moments. Hugs and bisous! I have my taxes done!!!

whkattk said...

@ Jean - I hope you didn't fall into the new middle-class "lower" tax rate like we did. The lower rate cost us an additional $1k.

Anonymous said...

I wish we could at least comment on it. I liked his frot articles because they reminded me of growing up, years later. Masturbation, frot, interfemoral, yeah. Anal was something we saw as forbidden. (Bottoms were seen as not really male, basically.) Oral was also forbidden, though only giving it. (Gay boys had a lot of friends.) So just like nudity, sex for us was defined by double standards.