Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Stroke On

You may remember the message from this guy from a few weeks ago. His wife refused to have sex while they had extended overnight guests. He wanted to know if it was okay if he tucked himself away for a quick session to relieve the nagging urge.
"Well, I took your advice. After dinner I quietly excused myself and went out to the garage where I have a small sofa to enjoy toking on a stogie. My wife never goes out there then because she doesn't like the smell of my cigars. I had been out there long when my brother-in-law came out and found me with my pants down and a hand wrapped around my dick. Scared the crap out of me but we both laughed. I went to pull my pants up and he asked if my wife had been holding out because they were there visiting. I said yes, and he said my wife's sister had been putting him off too. He opened his pants and his boner popped free. He sat down and we got our rocks off. It didn't seem weird at all to either one of us. So, that was our routine every night after dinner until they left. And he's planning on turning part of his garage into a cigar lounge because it will my wife and my turn to visit them next year. Thanks for helping me out."



Well, you're welcome. Though you (nor your brother-in-law) needed my permission to jack off. As you should've discovered, you don't need your wives permission, either.

Should your wives eventually catch on to the Cigar Lounge, don't get flustered and defensive. Readily admit the activity and explain it for what it is: You're taking care of business to save them the "embarrassment" of having sex while visiting one another's homes.

'Course, then you might have to defend jacking off together. But it's become such a common thing, all you need do is convince them it's no reflection on them or your own sexuality. In fact, straight men who masturbate together claim the reason they can is they're comfortable in their own masculinity.




So, stroke on.

9 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I'm glad the story had a Happy Ending!

Mistress Maddie said...

A great ending to another email!!!! It's even better when you can share a jack off. New to me is a co worker in mens. Since I've been there we have gotten to really know each other. One day he told me he takes his break in his Hummer. I was literally thinking like lunch...but no. When hes gorny he goes out there and runs one off. When our lunch matches up, we go out together to jack off now. It's been making the day more exciting!!!!

Xersex said...

wanktastic

Anonymous said...

There you go.. no one knows better to hold a dick than a man.

Anonymous said...

That is very cool that the brother in law joined in. Guys need to take care of things.

JeanWM said...

"Readily admit the activity and explain it for what it is: You're taking care of business to save them the "embarrassment" of having sex while visiting one another's homes." Great advice. Hugs and Happy Spring!

p.s. Lock the door! If you don’t want one of the kids walking in, or be prepared to answer a bunch of questions!

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Sometimes women don't understand, but sometimes they do.

In college, my roommate nicknamed me Claymore because he once walked in on me masturbating with both hands. I said "more of a bastard sword". (Meaning I switch between left, right, and both.) Funny thing, it was less than a week before we were doing it together, only a few months before we were involved in frot and interfemoral.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Good advice!

whkattk said...

@ mistress - You lucky guy, you! Perfect way to take a break and relieve the tension of work. Much better than hiding out in the men's room.