Friday, March 1, 2019

You'll Feel Better

More from the Mail Bag:

"For the first time in our marriage we have guests (her family) staying for an extended amount of time. My wife won't have sex because she doesn't want them to hear us and feel uncomfortable. It's been a week and my nuts are killing me but they won't be leaving for another week yet. Is she being unreasonable? If she keeps refusing is it wrong if I slip off on my own and bust a load?"

As hosts, our duty is to make guests feel comfortable. But we also shouldn't have to suffer inconvenience. If you and your wife can't engage in quiet sex, then I'm going to have to side with her. Sorry about that.

However, you shouldn't let guests stop you from jacking off if you feel the need. I don't. And I don't refrain if I'm visiting someone. Last year my brother and I were in separate but adjoining bedrooms and I didn't refrain from jacking off. Years ago, when the two of us had to sleep in the living room (as guests), me on the fold-out and him on the floor, I didn't change what I do. I slept in the nude and I stroked one out if I felt the need. I wasn't loud about it, but I didn't try to hide it, either.


Having guests shouldn't mean you can't take care of business. We guys have a propensity to get a little cranky when the balls get heavy and achy, and I'm willing to bet your guests would rather have you pleasant to be around. This is your home, after all, and you should be able to live normally. If that means you pound one out to avoid a case of blue balls, then go pound one out. 

Find a comfortable place, at an appropriate time, and do what you need to do.



You'll feel better and nobody needs to be the wiser.
Readers: Any other suggestions?

9 comments:

Xersex said...

have your wank! that's my suggestion, only to have your balls empty

SickoRicko said...

You always have the best advice, and great pix too!

Your French Patrick said...

If he waited for your answer, as fast as it may have been, I think that a nocturnal wet dream has certainly solved the problem for the benefit of the sheets of his bed.
Have a great weekend, my darlings Jean and Pat. Hugs and bisous.

sstax said...

Masturbation is the best solution!!

Anonymous said...

If his wife is uncomfortable with having sex when guests are staying at their home, then it is no reason to try to talk her into it. Probably would not be enjoyable for either one. But she could encourage him to jack off and help him with that by stimulating him by hand or mouth some. That would be just a quick bathroom visit in their master bath.

If she does not want to help stimulate him, then he should take a nice long shower, soap up and enjoy! Or he can stop by my place and I can lend him a hand!

Bruce Jensen said...

A marriage is give and take. If his wife isn't comfortable having sex with guests in the house then he will have to take matters into his own hands (pardon the choice of words). Sex should be enjoyable for both of you. She is feeling enough pressure having long term guests; she doesn't need the added pressure of a horny husband. He should realize that once the guests have gone she will feel an almost euphoric relief which will lead to her ripping his clothes off...

-Bryn

Bruce Jensen said...

Our young writer needn't be concerned.
Bryn used to be that way when we had houseguests. I tried to pressure him once or twice which only led to an arguement and us being a little frosty to each other which I'm sure our guests picked up on. Just roll with it. It isn't the end of the world if you have to rub one out to keep your sanity.

It should also be noted that her reluctance will disappear over time. Now if we have long term guests the only changes in our sexlife are location and time of day. We have to confine ourselves to the bedroom and either late at night (we have been known to fall asleep with me still inside him) or early in the morning.

Do what you need to do while the guests are there, then enjoy what happens when you are back to normal.

-Bruce

Anonymous said...

je suis accro au sperme, je vais tout lécher (gerd hiernaux)

that one guy said...

Others have already said what I was going to say: see if she's willing to assist with just hand or mouth. Maybe you've already tried this as part of your "negotiations." If she's not, then you should absolutely do what you need to do. (And stop feeling guilty about it! It's normal and natural. Most guys I know don't stop jerking off even when they are having sex on the regular. I don't know why anyone would want to, lol)

And as Bryn says: keep in mind that she will feel enormous relief when these guests leave, and your patience will be rewarded :-)