Sunday, November 15, 2020

Other Guys

 

Yessiree, it is that time again. And it's Movember, to boot. This is the month that men are supposed to grow a mustache or beard as a signal to others that they need to get their balls checked.

At the end of the month, shave it off. Hey, some barber shops will provide a physician on property and do the shave for free.



Now, get busy, guys. Check those balls.



Then you can reward yourself.









And, don't forget to encourage other guys to check theirs, too.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anon friend here - I think it would almost always turn into masturbation session.

Bruce Jensen said...

B.B.C. is complete at our house...
happy faces are on the calendar!
Have a great week everyone!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Yay
I love when men leave their facial hair grow. I cannot grow a beard, mind you. But I really enjoy it when other men have it.

No shave November FTW!

XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Bruce - I'm glad your two are paying attention!
I think so few people expect a weekend post, that they don't stop by. Well, I will simply have to remind them again, today! 😁

@ Anon - Probably! LOL

Your French Patrick said...

To check, yes.
To shave, not.
But it's strictly personal.

Xersex said...

love those balls

SickoRicko said...

Great post!