Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Without Any Shame

 Speaking of sex toys. Here's a new one....

The Spiky Silicone Masturbation Glove

Brought to our attention by Alyson over at MEL.  "The silicone toy is made for everyone — that is, it’s prostate-friendly, good for both anal and vaginal pleasure. If you told me you weren’t at least a little curious about this, I’d say you were lying. If you do end up getting it, though, please break out the lube before you go exploring."

She has even linked to a nice article (with PG vid) and a full article, "Would You Jack Off With This..." on the variety of gloves now available.

Men, you have got to keep exploring. Especially in these days of CV-19 where we are locked down, many by themselves with no outlet other than their own hands which, as yesterday's question proves, can get tiresome, and leave us limp.

Enter sex toys.


The FleshJack is also available in a Vagina insert




Yeah, yeah, I know. Guys are still ashamed to admit they jerk off. Stop being that way. Men jack off, everyone knows it. It's common knowledge. And, I think all this lock-down stuff - - where even Public Health Departments are encouraging masturbation - - should be giving you all the green light to get off the toilet,

come out of the bathroom,






and enjoy yourselves without any shame.

7 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

I tried several kinds of sex toys when I was younger, but it doesn't amuse me anymore. I prefer more natural "tools", such as my hand, always at my disposal.
But it remains always interesting to learn new things.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

SickoRicko said...

The glove looked very intriguing. And the post is fabulous!

Xersex said...

I can't get used to sexual games. They don't interest me. Maybe I'm a bit weird

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I have watched so many videos with Fleshlights I could write a pin ad for them. The sleeves, though sound intriguing...

XoXo

JeanWM said...

And variety is the spice. Hugs and bisous.

AOM SoulFood said...

Wha Wha Wha Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! Men Jerk off???? NO! Say it isn't so. I am so embarrassed when I see them bare ass. LOL Great advice. We need to always be explore pleasure. Adding variety and spice to our own sexual activities. I really want to try that glove! Woo! I hope all is going well with you. Wishing you all the very best, my Dear Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Anonymous said...

Some toys might be okay, but I see online about a need to be aware of possible toxic materials. Plus you can get chemical reactions between toys and lube. Some of us probably use coconut oil, or maybe albolene as masturbation lube and that most likely is not compatible with many soft toys. Not really a fan of toys because of the prices and many drawbacks. Also depending on your living arrangements, if you have a large collection of toys it might difficult to hide them or keep them private.