Thursday, November 19, 2020

The More Open

 

Somewhere along the line, somebody asked if we could find out how it went with that dad who had to take the towels to his sons and tell them they were the new cum clean-up tools in lieu of paper products. Remember, the mom wrote in about the argument. Readers sided with her. Dad got the duty.

Well, if an answer is outstanding,  I will try to get it for you. And here it is:

"It wasn't a problem at all. It's not like I was afraid to tell my boys to stop using tp etc to clean up. My wife handed me a stack of the towels I knocked on their bedroom doors, handed them an equal number, and said no more tissue, tp or paper towels for jerking off. I got one No problem. Thanks and one Okay cool. They went back to whatever it was they were doing. Maybe even jerking off. LOL."












Households, where family members can acknowledge stuff like this are few and far between.
But, the more open we are, the easier it is.


9 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

ANOTHER HAPPY ENDING!

No pun intended.

SickoRicko said...

Yay, another success story.

uptonking said...

Thanks for the follow up. Hey, I bet you have written about this in the past, but I was wondering about ejaculate. How to increase amount and the strength of. I know it has to do with prostate, diet and age. Just interested. Thanks.

Xersex said...

very erotic

Rad said...

Geez! When I was coming of age, "the talk" from my dad was a pamphlet about Jock Itch! That was as CLOSE to the topic as he cared to go!

I must say... I've evolved.

Your French Patrick said...

The outstanding answer is outstanding, and thus I'll be standing out of the discussion. Apparently, there is no problem.
Otherwise, there is something that I did not understand, and here too it is better that I abstain.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

That's the perfect response from the sons.
Well raised, those kids.

XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Upton - I have posted about that every so often. Hydration, hydration, hydration...a long period of heightened arousal...and Kegels. The best orgasms we experience are a combination of volume times velocity. Or, as I've always put it: v(V). The harder we shoot, the more we shoot, the better it feels. The longer we play and stroke, etc, the more seminal and prostatic fluid we build up. That's one reason edging to so popular - when we have the time to pursue it. The prolonged pleasure is great, but so is the final reward. The Kegels help to strengthen the pubic floor muscles, which in turn can assist in the strength of the ejaculation (how hard we shoot).

whkattk said...

@ Rad - Heck, my dad didn't even do that much. No talk, no mention, no nothing. Well, except for the beatings with a razor strap for jerking off.