Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Body Position and Boners

 

A question from fellow blogger fullmoonma about blood pressure and boners.

"... I haven’t been able to sustain a hardon lying down for a few years now – I think it’s my blood pressure meds overdoing things.  When I’m bating while reclining I try and hang one foot down to the floor which gets more pressure."


Cocks have very a complicated structure which makes boners much more complicated than they appear. We tend to take them for granted but as we age things can get dicey. But it takes just the right sequence of events to get them hard and allow a guy to cum.


From what I found, placing a foot down very well could be helping to increase the flow to your cock. According to Healthline, there are four stages of arousal: "excitement, plateau, orgasm, resolution: Excitement phase. During the excitement phase, your heart rate speeds up, and your blood pressure starts to increase."


The medication lowers blood pressure and flow. But body position can cause changes in blood pressure. According to LiveStrong, a change in body position can cause a swing in pressure by 10% or more. And standing or placing a foot to the floor, thereby, may increase the flow to the cock.





I'm sure blood pressure and body position are much more detailed than I can fathom. But I hope the basics help to understand the situation.

11 comments:

Anon said...

True. It's why you have to maintain a specific position when getting your blood pressure taken.

Mistress Maddie said...

I think positioning definitely plays a part when climaxing too. I know one time before I came, I got interrupted .. as I put pressure on to get up, my cum shot out so hard and far and I think it was because of the pressure of getting up. I can't lie I felt wonderful.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I had no idea.
TMYK...

XOXO

JeanWM said...

Finding the best position may also be particular to each person, and a good reason to keep trying things. If anything, you will stumble upon what actually works for you. But that's also a moving target, because of age, health, medications, etc. You can't control your age, but you certainly can control your health.
Hugs and bisous.

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

Medication have had a big effect on achieving boners. If you can still get one as hard as steel, be sure to appreciate what you got while you've got it. Toys are not always new.

Xersex said...

I never imagined that standing could promote an erection. I love Levi Poulter very much (here on my blog).

whkattk said...

@ Anon - True. The arm always should be at heart elevation.

whkattk said...

@ Maddie - The movement no doubt added pressure and thereby power to the ejaculation. Yep. Intensity always makes it feel better, more satisfying.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - We can do a lot to control our health through diet, staying active, and keeping positive. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

I find myself enjoying my boner when spreading my legs wide. One foot down (from the sofa) adds to that special feeling. I always thought it was from feeling vulnerable and exposed on the one hand, and on the other feeling totally masculine and in charge working my manly parts. I like to spread my legs also when I am fucking. Perhaps to give the balls more space.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - It's also the bouncing of the balls adding to the stimulation. Balls are sensitive and can send some delicious sensations through your body. I did a survey once on this over at Bateworld, the majority of guys like to spread the legs open when jacking off or fucking.