Friday, April 14, 2023

 

Tomorrow is
BUDDY BALL CHECK

"For your next Ball Check would you encourage guys to check their cum for blood? My 17-year old asked me why his stuff was pink. I told him to define "stuff" and when I realized what he meant it scared the crap outta me because he said he hadn't been kicked or anything. He noticed it awhile ago but then it got darker. I tried not to panic but took him to see a doctor. He lost a nut but is alive to tell it. I also looked him straight in the eye and told him I'm his dad and cum and jizz are perfectly acceptable words with me. But mostly that I was thankful that he felt he could talk to me."




Absolutely! One more reason fathers need to talk frankly with their sons. Masturbation is more than just a way to cure a case of the hornies or take care of a boner.

That meme is meant to be funny but, occasionally, the Ball Check should deliberately include jacking off so you can check your cum for traces of blood.



Because testicular cancer can creep up without any outward signs at all. If you see lines of red, or if the entirety has a tinge of pink, and you haven't been kicked in the balls, hie thee to a doctor.

Use something white, though, like a piece of printer paper, or cum on a plate. The white background will make it easier to detect traces of red or pink.




Get busy.


And enjoy the weekend.

12 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ok, question: I understand a young man asking if having bloody cum is normal. But a grown man? If I ever see anything weird (and I look) I'd run to my doctor immediately. Immediately.

XOXO

Your French Patrick said...

In France we have both rain and drought. We'll see which wins.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great weekend.

SickoRicko said...

So important! Very good advice.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely right: any trace of blood, see a doctor! I had been producing less cum than before, but i put that down to my age (70). Then on TWO consecutive occasions i noticed blood in the jizz, so i went to my doc. Could have been simply a leaky in a capillary, i know, but (long story short) tests proved it to be prostate cancer, and i had an operation to completely remove the whole prostate and seminal vesicles. Am SO glad i didn't ignore those traces of blood !!

Mistress Maddie said...

Always such good questions here, and good answers and things to look out for.

Now I'm ready at my station line up boys. I'm ready to start inspecting balls!

Cale said...

Hematospermia (the technical term for this phenomenon) is far more often benign, especially in younger men in whom it may occur spontaneously, than it is a sign of serious disease. Even so, concerned persons should seek appropriate attention. I say this not to dismiss potential problems but to reassure and assuage undue alarm. But when in doubt, check it out.

Anonymous said...

Actually, even if you have sustained trauma to the testes, if your semen is pink or brown get it checked out. Even testicular micro-trauma can end up with ischaemia and/or Fournier's gangrene.

BWC

JeanWM said...

Always good information. Have a good weekend. Hugs and bisous.

Big Dude said...

I was fortunate that I could talk to my Dad about male business without a qualm. Sometimes we'd use "penis" or scrotum" and medical terms. But cock, jizz, and hard on, etc., wre equally acceptable. Ball checks were not a "thing" back then, but he always said if I had ANY pain or problem with my cock, to let him know. My gym teacher was equally easy to talk to. Anyway, check those nuts, my brothers. Be safe and healthy!

whkattk said...

@ Cale - Very good points. Thank you!

whkattk said...

@ BWC - Yep. Any doubt, have a doctor check.

Xersex said...

I've never has blood in my cum. But I think it must be a desease when you can see some blood there!