Monday, August 29, 2016

Light and Air

It happens. Yes, it does. For those of us who prefer to spend our days naked,

2

3
attending to our various chores
4

5

6

7
sometimes we get wrapped up in what needs to be done, a little careless and... Ouch! In the past, I've had grease splatter as I stood at the stove cooking, leaving a burn on my cock
8
And been out tending to some of the foliage and gotten the shaft scratched.
9
That prized possession is now a bit out of commission. The wife laughing - once determining no permanent damage would result - saying, "That'll teach you!" Well, of course, it didn't. I still enjoy being naked as much as possible. If legal, I would never wear clothes below the waist.
10
She'll even warn me as I float in the pool during summer months. "You better be careful, you're going to burn your dick." Well, thankfully, that has never happened. Not in the pool.
11
Not on any of the nude beaches, either.
11
Though the skin covering our cocks, and the scrotum, is typically darker than the rest of of our bodies, I'm always careful to slather on generous amounts of sunscreen.
12
We should spend some time fully naked once in a while - allowing the area to get some light and air. 
13
But, be vigilant, guys. Keep things tucked out of harm's way when tackling certain things.
14

4 comments:

FRENCH PATRICK said...

I hope that you will feel physically much better, not only today but preferably from now on.
On the first photo, I would have prefered the red zone in shape of heart. Anyway, thank you for your red alert.
Love, Pat and Jean. I wish you a wondrous day.

Xersex said...

very erotic!!!!

Unknown said...

Great advice as ever! Very nice "pictures" too! Thanks for your visits and comments. Oh! Did you notice the nude Body Building Contest? Thought that you might have stolen that one! There can't be many of those unfortunately! Take care! Keep as well as you can!

SickoRicko said...

Very good advice!