Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Anything Special

Thank you all so much for the well-wishes. The weather and the rebelling are still very much here today. I thought I would try to muster up a bit of humor.
Is that a squirrel in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

Balls - or stupidity.

The proper place for that sock

A very popular place

Maybe where this dude is....

Little brain

How to measure a foot-long

Today is Fat Tuesday...a day of Bacchanal before the Lenten season.
Reach out to some friends
and indulge.
Or at least gather some beads.
Did you do anything special?

7 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Your right on with the guy with the gun. One false move and his manhood will be gone. Yikes!!!!!!!

Xersex said...

little brain is divine!!!

SickoRicko said...

Nothing special for us. Love the humor today!

Anonymous said...

I know I need to stop by the Cock Tavern for some of their tasty meat! Definitely a must see on any trip!

And the "foot long" is definitely nice to me for two reasons! Yum!

I don't know of any Fat Tuesday plans yet, but there is still plenty of time to get my party on!

Unknown said...

Great post as always! A bit of humour is important, as we seem to take things so seriously these days! Trust you are soon feeling much better. A very hot and humid day forecast!

Your French Patrick said...

LOL, I don't know if I prefer the pictures of your comments.
As always I did nothing special on this Fat Tuesday... And as always I shall do nothing special as regards the Lenten season.
Unless if the fact to wish you a wondrous day, my darlings Jean and Pat, might be considered as something special, but I don't think so.
Love, hugs and bisous, on this Saint Valentine's eve.

JeanWM said...

I am saving myself for Valentines, and all the goodies to eat. Don’t forget to treat yourself too, tomorrow. Hugs and bisous.