Thursday, February 8, 2018

A Safe Zone

One of my favorite comic strips. Every day I find something about it that makes me remember what it was like to be a kid. This particular one, though, makes me laugh because his dad is right there with him on this idea. Because, this dad knows, he understands. We guys have a thing for the bathroom. It begins, I think, at puberty when it seems the safest location to do that which must be done.
Whether in a tub
B
standing under the hot spray of a shower
C
or sitting on the commode.
D
There's a sense of security about it. It's a safe zone. Sure there might be a knock on the door, but we can be pretty sure no one will come barging in.
E

F
We feel safe to indulge.
G
Especially in the shower. Because that's the place we've got our hands all over the soapy groin. The boner develops because, well, that's what the cock does.

H

I
The response is automatic. Even if we don't cum, it's time spent lavishing attention on our favorite toy.
J

K

L
Was it ever talked about in your family?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Well! NO! My father had a serious stroke when I was 5 and died when I was ten! Just when I was starting to need him! I was only 7 years old when my brother married, but he had already left home some years before that. I was the unexpected one, born 12 years after my second sister. WOW! My blog has certainly taken a change for the better - more visitors and even a few comments! Have a great weekend! Hot and humid day ahead. Important meeting to attend, so have scheduled a post for today.

JeanWM said...

From a mother's perspective it's always fascinating when your son can't tell you the last time he's taken a bath, to the day when showers last FOREVER, and you wonder, what in the world is taking so long in there. Nope, I didn't ask. Hugs and bisous.

Your French Patrick said...

To be able to remember what it was like to be a kid is a great luck. By any means, that we have kids aroud us or not. That it is the kid that we have been or not. It is the only true elixir of youth. Much more for the spirit than for the body, but, as it is, it is worth it. And it's greatly useful for a dad who MUST know and MUST understand.
Love, hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

SickoRicko said...

Nope, never. (Great post!)

Anonymous said...

When you're on a big family, you try to sneak in jerkoff time.

Xersex said...

great post!

that one guy said...

I'm sure my dad (and probably my mom --- she grew up with 4 brothers) knew why we were spending forever in the bathroom, but nobody ever said anything. They were probably grateful that we did our jacking off in there rather than in the living room!

(Although in fairness, that was one of the only quiet places in the house where you could read and not be interrupted. Even if I was only using the bathroom, I would spend extra time reading.)